• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Posting for new owner.

Since my good friend Mark still has not signed up here on Prime he gave me the ok to post these pictures of his newly aquired NSX. I few months back when the NSX came up for sale here on Prime we went down to check it out in Franklin,Wi as in this thread.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43218&highlight=toy+boy

The NSX was a two owner car and super clean. Richard Adkins the second owner bought it from his good friend in California who had it since new. Some of you might know Richard from buying Die Cast Cars on line or from his 80ft monster Kenworth.

When we arrived I was blown away at the stock of collectables in his warehouse. At one time he was known as the King of Hot Wheels and still is very well known in the Die Cast world. Anyway here are the pictures of the visit and picking up Mark's new NSX...Congratulations :biggrin:

Last edited:
More.

Last edited:
More.

Last edited:
Just installed his new 17-18 Enkie PK6's last night and a new B&B on the way.

Last edited:
Car looks good with the new wheels. Now hurry up and lower it. :biggrin:

Wow, let me see more photos of that NSX in +that+ garage... the garage with the KW conv and is it a VanTool/Setra motor coach...

NSX 3.0 said:
attachment.php
That's the roomiest NSX interior I've ever seen!

Back