• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PPF (clear bra) - want recommendations for Cincinnati / Columbus

Looking for folks with firsthand experience with PPF installers in Ohio for my minty 15k mile 2005.

Esoteric in Columbus has very good reputation, and clearbraohio.com in Cincy has good FB reviews.

(I'm in Cincinnati, but happy to travel a bit for the right installer.)

Not looking for the best price, looking for the best installer.

Anyone have experience with either of those, or have another recommendation?

Thanks!

I have friends who have used Esoteric in Columbus. Their excellent reputation is well earned and if I lived in Central Ohio, that’s who I’d use.

For a local installer to Cincy, try contacting Brian Urlage and his team at [MENTION=17417]SOURCE 1[/MENTION] , I’m sure they can put you in touch with a quality installer.

If you are willing to come to Cleveland, blockachip.com has done three of my cars, and they do a lot of high-end work. No issues with them!

Ended up booking with Eastside. http://eastsideautospa.com/.

Great reputation, good firsthand reviews on Rennlist (Porsche) forum, and only a couple miles from my house.

They'll use STEK PPF (doing hood, bumper, front fenders, rockers, mirrors, and behind rear wheels), also having them do ceramic coating on car and wheels.

While I’ve only used XPEL films for my daily drivers, I’ve heard nothing but good things about the STEK PPF products. Do a review once it’s on!

And excellent idea to do PPF sooner than later...in retrospect, I should have done mine already, NSXs are notorious rockmunchers. My front bumper is peppered from over 10k miles of road trips during my ownership, so needs repainted for perfection, then clear-bra’d.

Back