• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PPI for 2017 NSX in Naples Florida?

I am looking to purchase a 2017 NSX from Naples Acura. Can anyone recommend a shop to get a pre purchase inspection in that area?

Curious why you’re concerned?

It’s an Acura dealership which I’m assuming have NSX certified technicians. It’s also a CPO…..where you’ll have a 2yr/100k warranty. Mileage is good and the price seems very good!
Unless of course….. you don’t trust the dealership?

I mean you no disrespect……and I realize you can never be too careful.

Curious why you’re concerned?

It’s an Acura dealership which I’m assuming have NSX certified technicians. It’s also a CPO…..where you’ll have a 2yr/100k warranty. Mileage is good and the price seems very good!
Unless of course….. you don’t trust the dealership?

I mean you no disrespect……and I realize you can never be too careful.

Thank you for the reply, no disrespect taken and your comment helps my confidence in the Acura CPO program. I have just always done PPI's on used cars, however the 2nd generation NSX is a unique model and therefore I thought that a shop who had experience with them would be more ideal than a standard foreign auto shop.

The key is having a factory (pmc) trained tech.Every dealer that sold them new had to have one and the proper equipment ...so if Naples has sold them new than they should be able to do it.

The key is having a factory (pmc) trained tech.Every dealer that sold them new had to have one and the proper equipment ...so if Naples has sold them new than they should be able to do it.

Agreed, at this time there is no one IMO more qualified to PPI an NC1 than a factory trained NSX tech. Indy's haven't seen enough of them and they don't have the proper tooling. Other than SOS of course, stick with a dealer.

I've purchased a lot of parts from Germain Acura in Fort Myers and they've also done work on my NA1. They're probably the closest dealer.

There is at least a couple of NC1s in that area-I'd contact Joe Gutteri on FB and see if he knows where they are serviced.

Its a good dealership, or decent at least. they do sell new NSX so they have a trained tech. I used to buy parts from them when I had Acuras.

Back