• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prepping 1991 red/ivory, 710 miles JH4NA1151MT000868

Hard to say of course. It's not the lowest mileage NSX out there. But with Ivory interior and manual trans first model year...
Maybe not too many.
For me, it's one of the assets I currently feel comfortable that it's not depreciating at least.
A few weeks will tell the tale for now.

That's interesting for me to see while performing the work. The gun has a light on it, if there's a crack of flaw anywhere, you see it!
Wait till you see the ORIGINAL tires! Seriously, not a single crack to be found. Not safe to drive on of course, but nonetheless look new.
Comes with an aftermarket set of wheels and tires.
My 94 with 21K miles that gets driven at least once a month ( garage stored of course ) also has no cracked or brittle rubber parts. When I replaced the T-belt the cam seals were like new as was the T-belt. AC and alternator belts are also like new as are the hoses. Hard to believe but true. Since there are no leaks and it’s main duty these days is the car show and Sunday drives I’m leaving it alone. The electronics are another story and are replaced or repaired as they fail.

My first drive in 94 was a 91 in red/ivory...makes the cabin seem more spacious ,airy

Just a final follow-up on the sale.

First, thank you to all who contributed. Our team greatly appreciated the assist. The car is headed to Kevin Hooks in Las Vegas. He intends to use the car a few hundred miles annually. Price paid was $235,000. He was kind enough to give permission to share publicly. I will certainly encourage him to join the discussion here!

Thanks again

Just a final follow-up on the sale.

First, thank you to all who contributed. Our team greatly appreciated the assist. The car is headed to Kevin Hooks in Las Vegas. He intends to use the car a few hundred miles annually. Price paid was $235,000. He was kind enough to give permission to share publicly. I will certainly encourage him to join the discussion here!

Thanks again
Nice sale!

Thank you as well for being an active vendor presence on here- don't be a stranger! :)

Data point: I recently paid $142,000 for my current and final NSX, a 1993 with 3600 miles on it. Then I paid about $8000 to SoS to get it up to perfection mechanically after sitting for so long. Worth every penny. I actually prefer it to the Zanardi I sold. Feels so pure to me.

It will be interesting to see how it goes on BaT. I found mine there, but it was a no sale and I bought it privately afterward.
Interesting foreshadowing indeed.

Back