• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Price Check - 05 with 3k

seems like a fair deal. have seen them go for as low as 70K with similar miles to as high as 80K recently and you are in the middle. also red is not an easy color to find so perhaps the price is very good when you consider how hard it would be to find another 05 red with that low of miles

That car ran threw auction in charlotte NC last week and brought over 70k! Myself and another avid NSX buyer were all over it threw the high 60's..

PM me for more info if you need it.:biggrin:

Guessing thats too much??

I think the prices have increased quite a bit and the 70-80k range is now pretty normal for an 05. With the miles, 75 may be the right ballpark.

Who knows how much it will be a year from now. Probably more considering there won't be another MR replacement for the NSX.

That car ran threw auction in charlotte NC last week and brought over 70k! Myself and another avid NSX buyer were all over it threw the high 60's..

:redface: Red/Black and I would have went higher....

for what its worth i picked up an 05 red/black 6speed absolutely "brand new "with 5050 miles for lower 70's about 2 months ago and this time of the year the market picks up for sports cars.

for what its worth i picked up an 05 red/black 6speed absolutely "brand new "with 5050 miles for lower 70's about 2 months ago and this time of the year the market picks up for sports cars.

I'd say you got a good buy, judging by current market conditions. But like I always say, just because one "Rung the bell" doesnt mean they are all worth that.:wink:

A 2005 NSx Red / Tan with 3k Miles just SOLD at Honda/ Acura Financial for
71k. If that is the same one it has paintwork on fender as well as the hood.

Several 05 off lease are selling in the mid 60's.

A 2005 NSx Red / Tan with 3k Miles just SOLD at Honda/ Acura Financial for
71k. If that is the same one it has paintwork on fender as well as the hood.

This IS that one. Funny that the seller (an Acura dealer) SWEARS that this car has had not paint work even though I have heard from people at the auction that it has......

This IS that one. Funny that the seller (an Acura dealer) SWEARS that this car has had not paint work even though I have heard from people at the auction that it has......

The seller was AHFC and I put my faith in them, over what you heard. :wink: Bank Lane cars do so much more than cars on consignment from regular dealers. No title holdups/issues and full disclosure and arbitration rules. My favorite and preffered way to buy anything at auction.:wink:

Can someone post the auction inspection report?

That car will sell and at close to that price. 05 NSX's are hard to find and fewer and fewer have that kind of milage. That color is rather rare. So maybe you can get it for a bit less, 72-73K maybe... then maybe someone else will buy it while you were concerned about the 2K? The car's price is not out of line. You are not buying an M3. There were 200 some odd 2005 NSX's made maybe 30 in that color? How many of those do you think are around with 3K miles?

Dealer will NOT take less than $75.k if anyone is interested.

Id hit it, but passing due to the re-paint.

Its funny they were SO upset when I told them I knew it had paint work that they were almost threatening.....

I did not save a copy of the presale inspection man or I would have posted it for you asap!! You know since they are calling me a liar and all. Atleast a few people have stepped up in my defense.:mad:

Its funny they were SO upset when I told them I knew it had paint work that they were almost threatening.....

Are you basing the p[aintwork on what we opinioned in another thread? We are only guessing. I don't want to be sued and the only defense is the truth.

Is there a 02 plus out there with an automatic transmission? Preferably silver.

Are you basing the p[aintwork on what we opinioned in another thread? We are only guessing.

TWO separate cars here. The one (with damage) in the other thread is a 99.

THIS car DID have paint according to the auction house and the (at least) two Prime people that were at the auction.

Back