• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pricing on this NA1 NSX?

Hi everyone,

I'm fortunate enough to finally be in the market to purchase an NA1 NSX - I just started my search a couple weeks ago. I found one listed by Beverly Hills Car Club in the exact spec I want - Brooklands Green Pearl over Black interior. Here is the link to the vehicle: https://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1994-acura-nsx-c-14791.htm

It is listed for $56,500, which seems a little high. It has some obvious modifications (aftermarket hood, air intakes, and nitrous system), not to mention it has over 100,000 miles.

I have read online that Beverly Hills Car Club is a bit shady, so I was wondering if anyone on this forum would know anything about the vehicle (I.E. has this car been in any accidents, prior owners, etc.)

I Googled the VIN (JH4NA1155RT000220) and haven't found much about this car.

My two questions are: 1) Would these modifications be a red flag? (specifically the nitrous system); and 2) Should I stay away from BHCC? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

That car is a basket case. It's been repainted, badly, and has a lot of questionable body work. The fenders, side skirts, and quarter panels have been somehow blended together, probably using body filler. The paint job looks terrible as well, and the pictures are taken in lighting that would usually hide a bad paint job so its BAD. The interior is pretty beat up as well but that would be easier to fix than the ruined paint. Who knows what kind of shape the motor is in, with that nitrous bottle back there it's anyone's guess.

I don't think its worth what they are asking.

1673046607110.png

1673046621331.png

If you really want a brooklands you will need patience...

I recall seeing an ad for this car for sale by the previous owner (i.e. a private sale) not long before Beverly Hills Car Club offered it for sale. I am hazy on the exact details, but I think it was only a couple months prior. I think it was for sale on eBay, or maybe it could have been Facebook. At the time, this car had a different hood (it was not vented) and it had various orange interior trim pieces. I remember that owner stating it was in rough shape as well and needed a repaint. The advertised price was not far off what BHCC is offering it for. I remember when BHCC first put it up for sale thinking that they fixed it up a bit and were offering it for not that much more money than the previous owner was. Probably it is a safe guess that BHCC got it for cheaper. Sorry I could not find the old ad still online.

I recall seeing an ad for this car for sale by the previous owner (i.e. a private sale) not long before Beverly Hills Car Club offered it for sale. I am hazy on the exact details, but I think it was only a couple months prior. I think it was for sale on eBay, or maybe it could have been Facebook. At the time, this car had a different hood (it was not vented) and it had various orange interior trim pieces. I remember that owner stating it was in rough shape as well and needed a repaint. The advertised price was not far off what BHCC is offering it for. I remember when BHCC first put it up for sale thinking that they fixed it up a bit and were offering it for not that much more money than the previous owner was. Probably it is a safe guess that BHCC got it for cheaper. Sorry I could not find the old ad still online.
Thank you for the info!

That body work is pretty bad... Just from images alone, I can see the orange peel/hazy finish. I can only imagine how it looks in person.. Plus, the nitrous is a big no no for me. I automatically assume heavy wear and tear on the motor.

That body work is pretty bad... Just from images alone, I can see the orange peel/hazy finish. I can only imagine how it looks in person.. Plus, the nitrous is a big no no for me. I automatically assume heavy wear and tear on the motor.
Yeah, the nitrous was definitely a red flag for me. Appreciate your input!

Look at this mess of wiring under the dash.. yikes
14791_p18_l.jpg

WOW...if that one's worth $56,500 mine must be worth $10K more... 95 NSX-T, 130K miles, Brooklands Green, no stories, and always pampered...but tan interior, so not what you're looking for.

WOW...if that one's worth $56,500 mine must be worth $10K more... 95 NSX-T, 130K miles, Brooklands Green, no stories, and always pampered...but tan interior, so not what you're looking for.
I don't mind the tan interior. Let me know if you're willing to sell.

hey there. do you mind sending me a pm as well. i am also looking for one and i love the green. maybe we can make a deal

That car is a basket case. It's been repainted, badly, and has a lot of questionable body work. The fenders, side skirts, and quarter panels have been somehow blended together, probably using body filler. The paint job looks terrible as well, and the pictures are taken in lighting that would usually hide a bad paint job so its BAD. The interior is pretty beat up as well but that would be easier to fix than the ruined paint. Who knows what kind of shape the motor is in, with that nitrous bottle back there it's anyone's guess.

I don't think its worth what they are asking.

View attachment 176589

View attachment 176590
i think the car has downforce skirts and front bumper which the paint is fading. i did reach out to this dealer and received photos and videos of the car. front lip is scraped underneath so i assume buyer needs to get skirts and lip repainted. also the interior is missing fabric, cant imagine how. driver door is missing a plastic cover on the door when you open it, its where the door handle is but inside. also i have watched the driving videos and engine running videos. no funky sounds or anything HOWEVER car has a CEL !! i assume that is from NOS. i asked them the reason, they have no idea lol..... what would be a good price to offer this ? 40-45?

Mine is actually a 1 of 1
1993 Brooklands Green
First and only one made in 1993
looks very very nice! love to have her when/if you are parting ways
JH4NA1155RT000220 has the same skirts. i am thinking of replacing the spoiler with the one you have. basically you have the same build that i would go with except have TE's as wheels :)

Low 400s whp

Attachments

• 324E8E17-44A9-4E7F-853B-B072282E940E.jpeg
    324E8E17-44A9-4E7F-853B-B072282E940E.jpeg
    318.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 07C6F4C2-415F-4A43-9AFC-4D592CDD5003.jpeg
    07C6F4C2-415F-4A43-9AFC-4D592CDD5003.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 0D191936-F0C9-40AB-806E-E027CA458EC0.jpeg
    0D191936-F0C9-40AB-806E-E027CA458EC0.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 44
This is the original “Comptech car” owned by Comptech till they went bankrupt
It has everything Comptech made for the NSX in it (supercharger)

Back