• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pride Carbon 2018 list! NSX-R Spoiler, Modulo, Side Skirts, Interior, Fenders & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pride Carbon 2018 list! NSX-R Spoiler, Modulo, Side Skirts, Interior, Fenders & More

PRIDE Carbon's NSX-R style Carbon Spoiler w/ LED: $800 + $80 shipping
NSX-R decals $10 pair

PRIDE Carbon's Modulo style Carbon Spoiler w/ LED: $950 +80 shipping

PRIDE Carbon's NSX OEM style Side Duct: $475 + $25 shipping (1.5 lbs for both compared to 15.5 lbs stock)

PRIDE Carbon's NSX-R GT Side Vent/ Scoop: $525 + $25 shipping

PRIDE Carbon's NSX OEM style Rear Window Garnish: $400 + $40 shipping

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Coupe Headliner $900

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Center Speaker and Side Panels(center fits 91-93 armrests) $950

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Rear Bulkheads $475

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Rear Upper Bulkhead $400

PRIDE Carbon's NSX B-Pillars inner $250

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Coupe A-Pillars $450

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Window Garnish Overlays $250

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Center AC Vent Overlay $110

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Side Dash Vent Overlays $295

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Door Handle Overlay $130

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Door Switch Overlay $375

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Rear View Mirror Carbon Cover $120

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Steering Column Overlays $475

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Door Garnish Pads $450

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Front Door Door Garnish $550

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Driver Lower Panel $450

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Door Panels with cards $1450

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Step Plate $350

PRIDE Carbon's NSX 91-01 Fiberglass bumper $795

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Front Fenders +20mm $1200
PRIDE NSX Fiberglass Front Fenders +20mm $750

PRIDE Carbon's NSX Rear Fenders +20mm $1400
PRIDE NSX Fiberglass Rear Fenders +20mm $1000

PRIDE NSX 02-05 Style Fiberglass Side Skirts with door caps: $700 + $170 shipping
PRIDE Carbon's NSX 02-05 Style Carbon Fiber Side Skirts with door caps: TBD (Coming soon)

PRIDE NSX 02-05 Style Fiberglass Trunk Lip(Sub) spoiler: $250 + $40 shipping

PRIDE NSX 02-05 Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Lip(Sub) spoiler 91-01: $475 +40 shipping
PRIDE NSX 02-05 Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Lip(Sub) spoiler 02-05: $525 +40 shipping

Some items I have in stock and some are sold out. I'll try to update more pictures soon. We are working on 17+NSX projects as well and hope to have released soon

For orders and inquires you can PM us here on NSXPRIME, or email us directly at [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi Mark, any updates on the 4 window caps/triangles? Are you going to remake and sell those anymore?

How's fitment of the carbon fiber front fenders? Anyone have experience with them?

Everything looks beautiful!

Hi Mark, any updates on the 4 window caps/triangles? Are you going to remake and sell those anymore?
we make those, posted in thread, thank you

How's fitment of the carbon fiber front fenders? Anyone have experience with them?

Everything looks beautiful!

Fitment is really good, molded and tested on an NSX, we have sold a couple sets without issue.

Looks like the list has been updated. I wonder if there are any options for the rear valence?

Also, do the 02-05 skirts fit on all models?

I just sent a message using the pride exhaust website... not sure if that was the right thing.

Hey Mark,

I emailed you a couple of days ago regarding that I wanted to buy the PRIDE Carbon's NSX Window Garnish Overlays $250 but haven't heard back. I'm actually happy to see that you have your items relisted for 2018 since you know I've been trying to reach you for months to try to buy them, but not very happy (again) to see that your stated preferred way of communication by email is not working or maybe my emails are not getting through to you for some reason?

Last edited:
Guys, since I had my email up there for PrideExhaust to contact me (deleted now), I've had that Tamoske guy email me offering to sell me carbon spoon mirrors (first set in the world he claims :rolleyes:)

And also had a suspicious email from "Pride Carbon" ([email protected]). I'm assuming this is not PrideExhaust as it doesn't seem like my earlier emails with PrideExhaust (poor english and also he lists a non working www.pridecarbon.com address in his signature. I could be wrong though and PrideExhaust can correct me if this is the case when he sees this. But wanted to post this out there for you guys in the thread. Beware of Tamoske and scammers lurking.

26952468_10159777158250398_6962243235624004227_o.jpg

27066721_10159777161195398_2717112634768301927_n.jpg

They are quick tricky and persistent I'll give them that.

I think it is the same. Obviously Pride Exhaust is another subsidiary that they opened up. If you look at the bottom of the signature of that email, you can see the other brands they represent/work with.

I emailed them through their website on prideexhaust and they emailed me back on pridecarbon.

I think it is the same. Obviously Pride Exhaust is another subsidiary that they opened up. If you look at the bottom of the signature of that email, you can see the other brands they represent/work with.

I emailed them through their website on prideexhaust and they emailed me back on pridecarbon.

Let's hope you are correct. I just thought it was very strange because Mark also emailed me back himself after that email, but on prideexhaust (and also he knows my name from previous dealings). I'll leave it up there until the man himself can confirm!

27023580_10159777419430398_2885121259754131493_o.jpg

I’d like to buy a bunch of carbon fiber parts but unsure how to order. I know nsx-gt is careful from being burned in the past especially since he lives far away. I’m a customer if anyone can confirm how to order. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back