• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pride Carbon 2018 list! NSX-R Spoiler, Modulo, Side Skirts, Interior, Fenders & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the ABS sideskirts. Hopefully soon. Product looks good. I keep migrating to GT One sideskirts with the small vent. I wonder what the ones look like they are developing

Anybody verify fitment on these carbon parts?

Which parts? I have the modulo spoiler, 02+ sub wing, gt side vents, oem side vents, and some interior parts .. Fitment as great on all of them see my instagram for pics .. [MENTION=17861]bzyrice[/MENTION]

Which parts? I have the modulo spoiler, 02+ sub wing, gt side vents, oem side vents, and some interior parts .. Fitment as great on all of them see my instagram for pics .. [MENTION=17861]bzyrice[/MENTION]

Thanks, I was wondering about some of the interior carbon pieces.

Hi, I have questions about the product. Is it produced in China or America? Not that Chinese CF is bad Ive dealt with there parts before like JSKracing.com but wanted to know if these parts are from USA or CN?

Quick question. The side skirts require the OEM mounting brackets. Does anyone know the part number or where to get them?

Hi,

Firstly, congrats on the range of products and the quality looks to be great and is supported as being good by those already buying.

You say you are working on your own version of side sills (interested if these are vented), is there any chance you are/might consider making splitters similar to those DF were (expensively) making a while back?

Many Thanks, Paul

Just got an update from my shop on the side skirts. I talked to the tech.... he said "the quality is great but I would not suggest using the OEM mounting tabs. They fit in the side skirts just fine but no matter how you modify the piece, it will never line up with the OEM mounting spots." They are working really slow which makes me not too happy with the shop, but it is the only one in the area which agreed to work with aftermarket parts. They wanted me to buy all the oem parts to mount these things. In the end I helped them realize you don't need any of the OEM parts really, just some 3M adhesive, generic moulding, and screws. These side skirts still do have a "curve" to them which makes them harder to mount with just 3M tape. You would need something stronger like panel bonder or something.

y4mTFhp3-sajW1STslP-pqAbAd6ZWl1GWwHHv8UWs9uvV8MdFnFaoMAZmEr77Lu-umdpY0bTJ3XKNE2rnYGNShWp87hrq2fBY9xlTO70KnzehSPWWMrM_bssGKpYyP62VMIUBRzT-MFOcgj0lKGjsnQBc0SxCx8WScu3t_CVmx-BDs-IuyA8uAtKOtcWMJjvRL-w6OL_pdqs4IO7KPKTDDQOQ

You can see here that the rear section of the side skirt has some missing material which we will never be able to fill in. I think I will just have to live with it
:
y4mJt1EgLimZd0tmx-En6RuJ2UEH3xqu9QDOzpZNxEKYS18E3BTtxYLSNKnNa8wmHr1Zdrf-euDo1xxPHXe63n7OFysVVvHixNlCINpaQtgWdxeTY1udodHMPsdH_XRh0lKtWUKUofWOTHeGac1TA-ly1TpPG8qARzZNRVqzGTRstdYCW4DESlZblxdai2PqjdfnLcv23spSFfBkRkfxeKBFA

[MENTION=31854]furinax[/MENTION] wow thanks for that update. That was one of the items I really wanted to purchase from the long list. Keep us updated

Wow really? The shop I took mine to used the oem tabs.. and worked on it so it fit perfect. I’m not near my car at the moment or I would take a video of both sides. Here is a pic I have..
781aab231b1693d1a4938480c85e3d93.jpg

To bad you don’t have any good shops.. any shop should be able to fill that gap..

a1363b21bc48cf4dfe5040cf5c790ac2.jpg

33f9804dd78f55b059354a799c94dfbf.jpg

Here are some pics when the shop had it .. I’ll take some better pics in a few weeks when I can see my car again. In the second pic.. I think there wasn’t even any clips yet.. I just wanted them to test fit it while I was there.

Thanks bzyrice, I am not too happy with this shop. It was 2.5 weeks before they even started working on my car because they kept prioritizing insurance stuff before mine. If I had a chance to take it back I would, but they started on it the moment I caught wind. I guess I'll write a review on them in the East Coast forum the moment I get my car back.

Next up is a clear bra which I want to get in the shop before I leave the country again on Wednesday. If they don't have it by then I'll be sorely disappointed. It's hard to find a good shop which doesn't lie/cheat/treat their customers like crap.

I'm waiting for the ABS sideskirts. Hopefully soon. Product looks good. I keep migrating to GT One sideskirts with the small vent. I wonder what the ones look like they are developing

I'm in the same boat! I truly want GT-One side skirts, but I haven't pulled the trigger on them yet because I would much rather have ABS plastic side skirts over fiberglass. I been eagerly wait for a year plus for Pride to drop those side skirts.

I finally got my car back. After 8 weeks. I haven't taken pictures of myself yet, but here are my opinions:

1. CF Engine hatch vent- great fit
2. 02-05 style side skirts- fits well, but the installer was not able to use OEM mounting spots. They had to create two brackets, one to mount from the rear wheel well and one from the inner door. I can provide pictures for this later.
3. GT side vents- these looked great in hand but I was told were impossible to mount without being unbalanced. I instructed them to only use 3M mounting tape but now I am afraid that someone might just rip them off my car or, even worse, the tape will melt in the heat and the wind will steal it away on the highway. I will post a video soon but it just doesn't seem like these were meant to go on the car.

y4mC8a7kKdiCU84EZ_tIdoykhc3BqWUC3zkHB28vHIa76p8YappDTIEjJbvU_BlqMyeQlks-gTJOlOq30ieIKcR_GrV9Gzl8YnlSN5LUYl0gKEPm2XuWP3ipu0fdrVfXvEEWQ3Ch0Q2b7L2FcndbqwPMzvMPH3R_7acfSHNU8Jj_Tk1wwlkBJXqzL0isADgFCoj8D8_qems0navZpuptJ3_eQ

y4m7YxijNcKnLV4ieDLZeBoEwxnrnPT6WTTcabQ6-d1yVLHFcf7kXZMlLXE68vnMgAH0NPFEZktUI-H0e16SC7CiO12fd50HNq4C_vh2nLProyCkMWJ5zI2ibuzTj-55ex9eLqpRSYlBVpTP15W-wHSvqYXI7ou610Dv0AA4GnrG1USfvhhxIfVUTa1Dj7Fk_5zo__qoin_xi8udDwi2xeKOA

y4mDVwQiRIgG5W9JxIBCMwKXTq0dhSVQcRQHb-TTIrcT0hmu3fKVfohk9UoeSeqluYHfYVqcibS7ahZBolDDKRK20ljMOoPTJXAPEooauOTPnG5wmbxHgNm1yiEE_9llaBXO7YRfnVh1tYHtS0DS07XnSsIhAxfrecywP9Ab0hHkUp-8swkeVbWurOwrPCElSFIxfzKUL4ttqF1FX_lNz49rA

Next time I wouldn't mind driving to Poughkeepsie if that's what it takes to get these mounted right. Thoughts???

I finally got my car back. After 8 weeks. I haven't taken pictures of myself yet, but here are my opinions:
Next time I wouldn't mind driving to Poughkeepsie if that's what it takes to get these mounted right. Thoughts???

Joe Lomoreillo at Vince's would certainly do a fine job getting a factory quality fit for you! My VIS Type R hood looks amazing :smile:

1. CF Engine hatch vent- great fit
2. 02-05 style side skirts- fits well, but the installer was not able to use OEM mounting spots. They had to create two brackets, one to mount from the rear wheel well and one from the inner door. I can provide pictures for this later.
3. GT side vents- these looked great in hand but I was told were impossible to mount without being unbalanced. I instructed them to only use 3M mounting tape but now I am afraid that someone might just rip them off my car or, even worse, the tape will melt in the heat and the wind will steal it away on the highway. I will post a video soon but it just doesn't seem like these were meant to go on the car.

y4mC8a7kKdiCU84EZ_tIdoykhc3BqWUC3zkHB28vHIa76p8YappDTIEjJbvU_BlqMyeQlks-gTJOlOq30ieIKcR_GrV9Gzl8YnlSN5LUYl0gKEPm2XuWP3ipu0fdrVfXvEEWQ3Ch0Q2b7L2FcndbqwPMzvMPH3R_7acfSHNU8Jj_Tk1wwlkBJXqzL0isADgFCoj8D8_qems0navZpuptJ3_eQ

y4m7YxijNcKnLV4ieDLZeBoEwxnrnPT6WTTcabQ6-d1yVLHFcf7kXZMlLXE68vnMgAH0NPFEZktUI-H0e16SC7CiO12fd50HNq4C_vh2nLProyCkMWJ5zI2ibuzTj-55ex9eLqpRSYlBVpTP15W-wHSvqYXI7ou610Dv0AA4GnrG1USfvhhxIfVUTa1Dj7Fk_5zo__qoin_xi8udDwi2xeKOA

y4mDVwQiRIgG5W9JxIBCMwKXTq0dhSVQcRQHb-TTIrcT0hmu3fKVfohk9UoeSeqluYHfYVqcibS7ahZBolDDKRK20ljMOoPTJXAPEooauOTPnG5wmbxHgNm1yiEE_9llaBXO7YRfnVh1tYHtS0DS07XnSsIhAxfrecywP9Ab0hHkUp-8swkeVbWurOwrPCElSFIxfzKUL4ttqF1FX_lNz49rA

The side vents on my car we ended up gluing on as well.. I was afraid they would fly off also lol. There were some gaps on mine as well. To get it to look really nice I had the shop use a latex caulk.. just like they use on the RWB Porsches.

Do you offer the nsxr wing in fiberglass? Also, does the Tommy Kaira gurney flap fit? What led light are you using? Will a replacement be available to purchase if it goes out?

Just thought I’d give some suggestions for the CF Side Ducts. Fitment is pretty good but unfortunately the OEM flower nuts don’t fit. They send you nuts and washers but I found the washers too small the nuts were too small for my hands to maneuver into place.

The bolts are M5-.80 so I picked up some M5-.80 wing nuts and then just to be safe I grabbed some M6x18 washers

Just my .02 for those considering getting the side ducts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would also be interested in NA1 NSX-R Hood (well pre-02).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back