• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PRIDE Light Weight Exhaust 19.5 lbs (Stainless)

thanks.
Yes seen that one.

I wanted to see the thick walled tips full view not just one side of the exhaust or installed in a car. Pehaps if possible with different angles.

Just received the exhaust this past Thursday....GORGEOUS exhaust. I will install it this coming weekend and take photos so people can see what the thick walled tips look like on the car. I too had trouble finding images of the thick walled tips aside from the above photo and the Pride Website.

Just curious? Anyone else still getting the metal flake dust on rear bumper? I've had mine for over two months and still getting the custom metal flake paint job on rear bumper...it's not as bad as it first was but it still has it..

Just curious? Anyone else still getting the metal flake dust on rear bumper? I've had mine for over two months and still getting the custom metal flake paint job on rear bumper...it's not as bad as it first was but it still has it..

yes i get it too. one more thing i notice is the trunk heats up when going around town. its like 70 degree in philly tonight and when i open the trunk i can feel the heat. the exhaust probably give off more heat then the stock unit.

Thoughts on the Pride LW exhaust after driving it all summer long? Any more video, or drive by video at a track event?
I don't want a drone in the cabin for long trips but I'm OK with loud at WOT or outside.

Thoughts on the Pride LW exhaust after driving it all summer long? Any more video, or drive by video at a track event?
I don't want a drone in the cabin for long trips but I'm OK with loud at WOT or outside.

Still love it....never had any drone issues ..... If your looking for loud, it's not the exhaust for you..... It's pretty subtle, but just enough ruuumph to make you smile every time you get the revs up.

Anyone know the best way to contact Mark? Tried a PM a few days ago and didn't receive a reply. I want to get headers + cats + this exhaust from Pride :)

Anyone know the best way to contact Mark? Tried a PM a few days ago and didn't receive a reply. I want to get headers + cats + this exhaust from Pride :)

Sorry, we were at Sema last week and this week I have customers in town. But no excuses, I'll reply to all PM's today.

Email or call me is the fastest way.

[email protected]

Thank you and I apologize for the delay.

Mark @ PRIDE

Back