• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pride NEW NSX-R Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler Review

Does anyone know those GT side ducts would be legal in CA since they buldging out more than the body? Is there any restriction of air flow? I have a friend was stopped by CA highway and gave him a fix ticket for putting small front fender lights and because they were not flat to the fenders.:confused:

Last edited:
Does anyone know those GT side ducts would be legal in CA since they buldging out more than the body? Is there any restriction of air flow? I have a friend was stopped by CA highway and gave him a fix ticket for putting small front fender lights and because they were not flat to the fenders.:confused:

Really?

That popo maybe just bored or the cop did your firend a favor for not letting him make his car a RICER😊

Or the lights were not DOT approved.
Lights will attract more attention.
I have seen lots of S2K, Evo and STI with front spoiler splitter all over.

The Side Mirrors sticks out furthering 😆

Last edited:
Just received my spoiler today. I'll try to install it over the weekend. Can it be installed by one person, or do you need two people?

You could do it yourself but it would be a lot easier and safer to have someone hold things while you remove and install.

Help guys,

Did your Pride wing come with studs attached? Mine did not. Are we suppose to have factory studs on the Pride wing, or are we suppose to use the ones from the OEM wing? If we are to use the ones from the OEM wing, how do you remove them without damaging the threads?

Thanks

Help guys,

Did your Pride wing come with studs attached? Mine did not. Are we suppose to have factory studs on the Pride wing, or are we suppose to use the ones from the OEM wing? If we are to use the ones from the OEM wing, how do you remove them without damaging the threads?

Thanks
Mine came with a bag of the studs. I screwed them in and then slid off the washers of the OEM wing and left the studs that are on the OEM wing intact.

Mine came with a bag of the studs. I screwed them in and then slid off the washers of the OEM wing and left the studs that are on the OEM wing intact.

I contacted Mark and he told me that a bag of studs comes with the wing. They were just hard to find. All is well and the wing has been installed and it looks great!

Thanks for your help!

I'm so jelly. I just got my seibon wing for 525$ a few months ago. Now I see a Df style wing for a couple Benjimans more. Life's a beach.

Too bad this wing is in such high demand :)

I was hoping for a group buy.

Agreed! Group buy?!?!? :eagerness:

I would totally be in for a group buy!!!
I've been going back and forth for months on the idea of getting an NSX-R wing to test out the look on my car. The only problem was that I really don't like the way the Seibon wing looks, and the DF wing is perfect but so expensive! Now that this Pride wing exists, it's perfect! Affordable and true to OEM design...

Got mine and had it installed with the flashing 3rd brake light control. The fit is dead on balls perfect and it looks to be very high quality. Very nice piece. And I don't have to say any more about the communication with Mark before, during or after purchase. First class.

I would be interested to see how well the Tommy Kaira gurney flap will sit on this wing. As far as I know, DF wing is the only one that play nicely with it without much mod.

Here are some pics of the fit. Awesome fit. Also look on page 1 entry #14 of this thread - have some close ups.

IMG_2039.jpgIMG_2035.jpgIMG_2036.jpg

Last edited:
Does it seem flush (on the left side)? Looks to be short??

Humm, let me check.

- - - Updated - - -

Does it seem flush (on the left side)? Looks to be short??

I looked at the wing this evening and both sides are set back about 1/8 of an inch, maybe a little less. In person it is not really that noticeable unless you are looking for it. I would not consider it a problem or a deal breaker in buying the wing. If I get a chance I'll take a closeup photo to show the setback, but it may not be readily visible in a photo.

Last edited:
Back