• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy PRIDE V1 Exhaust Reintroductory Group Buy Special

The Group-Buy guidelines are as follows: This is a Direct vendor group buy organized by PRIDE

Min-Max. Number of Units: Current inventory of 10

Closing Date: 90 days from post date

Product Will Ship: As payments are received

Payment Procedure: Payment in full, will accept deposit to hold an exhaust up to 4 weeks.

Payment Methods Accepted: Money Order or Paypal

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: Currently instock and Ready to SHIP.

Product Pricing: $900 (SoCal pick up) or $950 shipped & Insured within US 48 states. Please PM or email for international freight quote to [email protected]

Product Info, Photos, etc.:
We are reintroducing our PRIDE V1 exhausts for all 1991-1996 NSX. 1997+ NSX requires adaptors sold seperately. Our V1 exhaust will give your NSX the exotic Ferrari high pitch note you've always been looking for and still very bareable at low rpm's without attracting any unwanted attention. Very streetable. We currently have a few instock ready to ship now. Every single PRIDE V1 exhausts has been fitment tested to insure and guarantee fitment. All exhausts are made out of true polished stainless steel and T.I.G. weld. Currently available in dual tips (single per side as pictured below). We also offer adaptors for 95-99 NSX's for $100 extra ($130 for the adaptors if sold seperately). 2000-2005 NSX adaptors coming soon.

Additional information:
-Full exhaust weighs 25.6 pounds/11.6 kilogram
-Piping inlet flange measures at 2.5 inches/63mm
-Tip measures at 3.5 inches/89mm
-True Titanium burnt tips available for $50 extra (pictured below)
-2x Gaskets
-2 year warranty on any defects, must have invoice. Warranty is void if improperly installed, altered, or subjected to misuse or damage from accidents.

PRIDE V1 Exhaust:
CIMG3694.jpg

CIMG3696.jpg

CIMG3697.jpg

With True Titanium slide on burnt tips w/ hardwares ($50 extra for the pair):
CIMG3699.jpg

CIMG3700.jpg

CIMG3702.jpg

Installed on a 02+ valence:
CIMG3709.jpg

1995-1999 NSX adaptors $100 if purchased with an exhaust:
DSC09442.jpg

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/STY-LQdKJKM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/STY-LQdKJKM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

How difficult are these to install?

Is there any cutting of the plastic involved?

Do the OEM cats stay on so it will pass emissions?

Do the tips line up with one anophter when looking from the rear (I hear there have been problems with some exhaust tips being higher than the other)?

When will you have the 2000 adapters ready?

Dumb questions I am sure...but I know nothing about exhausts!

Thanks!

Last edited:
How difficult are these to install? Depends on every person's machenical skills. I would say it's a 3 out of 10 (10 being hardest). All you have to do is remove 6x bolts. Move the 4x rubber hangers off the exhaust. Get a helper or a friend to hold the exhaust (highly suggested if it's your OEM exhaust). Note: Since our cars are not fairly new and depends on where your car has been, if your bolts look rusty make sure you spray some WD-40 and let it soak for a while before you remove it. Seek professional help before you strip the bolts. Most places would not charge you an arm and a leg just for installing an exhaust. $50-$150 or a case of beer for a good friend or neighbor that's mechanical handy, make sure it's imported beer to do a quality job! :wink:

Is there any cutting of the plastic involved? No

Do the OEM cats stay on so it will pass emissions? Our exhaust does NOT eliminate your cat. You can still use your OEM cats or pretty much any aftermarket cats or test pipes. Every state has it's own state law. I'm sure Arizona's not that strict. With your stock cats you should pass your inspection. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Do the tips line up with one another when looking from the rear (I hear there have been problems with some exhaust tips being higher than the other)? We fitment tested every single exhaust before we ship them with brand new OEM hangers on our NSX (mine) and it's a 91 with stock cats and headers.

When will you have the 2000 adapters ready? Another couple of months. I would suggest you to get them from another NSX Prime member (used to save money or new) or from SOS (great fitment).

Dumb questions I am sure...but I know nothing about exhausts! No, it's not dumb. If I'm you, I would ask as much questions and do my research just like you did. If you need immediate response our number is on the Wiki page below.

Thanks!

THANK YOU!

Mark @ PRIDE

Thanks for the quick response!

I am interested!

If you havent bought the exhaust yet, what are you waiting for. I will soon have my 2004 lbbp nsx up and running and this is the only exhaust I will run. You can't beat the quality for the price and it sounds simply amazing. Mark, I will make you another vid like the last one with your set up on a ctsc ;) If you are not turbo, I highly suggest this exhaust.

I am happily new to this forum and I figured that I would start off with a positive note. Late last week I had contacted Mark regarding his Pride V1 exhaust system. I was not able to afford the comparable system out there so I received an e-mail within the hour concerning price and delivery. I told Mark that I needed the weekend to think about it. Monday I placed the order and he even found a used pair of adaptors for me since my car is a 2000. Again he replied immediately and explained he would try to ship my order by Wednesday (he was one person short). Well the unit arrived on Wednesday! Due to my insane work schedule, I had to wait until Saturday to install it. The installation was simple and straightforward. <O:p></O:p>
My first impression is that it's fantastic! The sound is superb. It has a nice throaty sound at lower RPM's. When the RPM's get to about 2,500, the sound begins to transition into a 12 cylinder (Italian sports car) engine sound. The sound is great whether you’re under very light or heavy throttle conditions. Now, here's the surprise. The first thing that I immediately noticed was the improved response when taking off normally from a stop. Typically, you always have to give it a bit of throttle when slipping the clutch, now I barely have to touch the throttle when taking off! It seems like the idling torque greatly improved. This translates to long clutch life. Since I do engineering for living, I replaced the supplied fasteners with stainless steel ones, since that's more my style. When someone provides good service and product, I feel that others should know.<O:p></O:p>
That's all for now, Jay<O:p></O:p>

Last edited:
What is the closest GT-One sounding version? I have the 5.1.

Very good price!

Last edited:
I sold my gt one 5.1 and bought this. With tp's, the 5.1 was too tinny/ raspy, especially right around 2rpm. It just hurt my ears. I really happy with the pride.

Any feedback on how loud this exhaust is compared to some of the others on the market? Maybe on the scale that SoS uses here: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/sos_resource/FAQs/NSX/eap/exhaust_comparison/default.asp

Basically, I'm looking for something that the girlfriend won't complain about.

Weight: 25.6

Volume at idle: 5

Volume at WOT: 7

Exhaust notes: Very unique, high pitch, sharp & aggressive.

Note: Very streetable, 1991-1996, 1997-2005 adaptors required

I am almost ordering this!

Let me know when you're ready. We ship right away after payment clears.

What is the closest GT-One sounding version? I have the 5.1.

Very good price!

It'll be the Pride V2 exhaust, available in Dual or Quad tips. More info here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146433

Thank you guys!

Mark @ PRIDE

I believe version 2 is just quad tips... right?

No V2 has different bend in the pipes and is higher pitched, like dablackgoku said. It comes in quad or dual tips. I picked one up from Mark a last week. Looks awesome. No time to install yet though. :frown:

No V2 has different bend in the pipes and is higher pitched, like dablackgoku said. It comes in quad or dual tips. I picked one up from Mark a last week. Looks awesome. No time to install yet though. :frown:

Oh, that sounds great. I need to pull the trigger on a V2 very soon.

How will you compare the pride exhaust to the gt-one extreme? Are they sound pretty much the same? Which one flow better. I am thinking about getting a gt-one extreme but it kinna expensise. Maybe I will get the pride instead.

Thanks

I am very interested except I am concerned about drone. If you Can assure me that there is no drone, That would make up my mind in a heartbeat
THANKS

That thread mentions resonators. Can you elaborate, do you install them and how much. Still interested but need to eliminate drone.
THANKS

That thread mentions resonators. Can you elaborate, do you install them and how much. Still interested but need to eliminate drone.
THANKS

In the first exhaust picture in this thread, you will see two little bulges on two pipes at the bottom centre section of the picture. They are glass packs, you can call them mini mufflers if you want to, lol. Those are the resonators. They help tone down the exhaust sound a bit. You can add resonators to help get rid of the drone, but you would have to know where to place them I believe, which means experimenting. You would have to cut up the exhaust and weld the resonators on. It will be quite costly I think.

Back