• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels ***SOLD*** Prodrive GC-10E 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
17x7.5 +35
18x9.5 +44

For sale is a set of Prodrive GC-10E wrapped in Yokohama S.Drive tires in 215/40/17 and 265/35/18. Mono-blocked forged wheels manufactured by Rays Engineering for Bridgestone. There is no curb rash, cracks, or bends. All wheels spin true. They are painted in a deep copper/bronze color. The paint on a couple of the wheels does have some small scratches. The front tires have 80% life left but the rears are just about done. If you want me to have the rears unmounted I will. If you don't want the tires at all I'll subtract $200 from the price. The stickers are gone but you can still make out (albeit barely) the offset size stamped into the wheel. I tried my best to capture in a picture. If you need a better picture let me know and I'll do my best.

I will include NSX hub centric rings as well as the center caps. You'll notice one of the 18's has a black center cap, this is how it was when I bought the car but I do have a spare center cap I bought to replace it that matches the other 3.

I have only seen one other set of GC-10E in NSX sizes show up in the last few years and this model just isn't commonly seen in NSX sizes. I get complimented on the wheels every time I take the car out and the color really is stunning in the sun. The reason for selling them is that I'm moving away from the 17/18 sizes and staying in the 16/17 pool.

Price is $2400 OBO + Shipping + PayPal Fees. Additional Photos can be sent/taken for interested parties.

yQCMDdM.jpg

WteOIVX.jpg

X6RvPOz.jpg

6AHIfY8.jpg

RgyCcEH.jpg

I1MxQLI.jpg

FPsIkt2.jpg

CHTtS8Z.jpg

1xahM0i.jpg

7ILbWDe.jpg

cdIzEBC.jpg

DXi717h.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know if these are Stoptech BBK compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back