• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Purchase experience from 91rednsx

I recently purchased a perfect 2017 130R White NSX from Sam (91rednsx). I don't usually write reviews but I wanted to write my buying experience for this occasion. I was not planning to purchase a NSX until later months but I decided to start looking since it usually takes time to find that perfect car. After seeing Sam's car I purchased the a car much sooner than expected. lol

First thing I can say is that Sam is a true NSX enthusiast and he looks out for other NSX owners. After contacting many dealers and looking at other options I decided Sam's NSX was the best choice. My wife and I planned a one day trip to fly out and check out the car. Sam and his son picked us up from the airport. Sam was recovering from surgery so he had his very nice son drive us everywhere we needed to go during that day. This trip also turned into a nice trip with the wife since we were able to check out some great places to eat. I was also able to check out some of Sam's car collection and he really takes very good care of his cars. He really has some amazing cars. He is also very quick in answering any messages I had and he still helped me even after my purchase. He also arranged the transport of the car. A very smooth transaction overall. If I buy another NSX in the future, I would definite buy from Sam again since I know his cars are in amazing condition.

Here is a pic of the NC1.20230414_181053.jpg

Thank you for the positive experience and easy transaction. In the process I’ve made a very good friend.

It was our pleasure meeting Hoon and his wife. They are true NSX enthusiasts. Their interest and love for the NSX is pure. I’m very pleased the NSX found a perfect new home. Enjoy the NSX.

Back