• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Quaife quick ratio manual steering rack

I ordered as well. Does anyone know which bearings and/or seals I need to rebuild the rack myself? I'm already ordering the Energy rack/collar bushings for Integra.

Quick update: Quaife has been paid and they have confirmed that they received the payment. [emoji322][emoji322]

The ship date for the lot of rack kits from them to Charles is marked for early June (though I’d assume this date may change)

I poked quaife for an update and they got back to me at the end of last week. Sounds like the drawings are finished and things are moving into manufacturing.

The drawings have been created and are waiting to be approved. The parts should be scheduled to be manufactured on Monday so the leadtime of mid June is still likely.

The Monday he’s referring to is yesterday. Yay for prime being back up!

I heard from quaife today that the racks are still on track for a mid/end of June ship date. The lot will be shipped to NSX rack repair, then he will box them up and send them out (if you are getting a rebuild, you’ll need to chat with him about logistics). It feels like people should get their rack kits around early July. I’m excited!

Nice Rack!!!!

I used to get that alot...:redface:

Yeah, the last contact I had was about a week ago. They said end of June ship date for the whole lot to NSX rack repair. Then after NSX rack repair gets them, he will pack them up and distribute them to all y’all. If that happens as scheduled, you should have your kit sometime in July

It’s coming up! I can ping quaife again in about a week if they don’t reach out by then to make sure things are on track.

I pinged quaife and they got back to me today. Looks like there is a ~one month delay. That’d put the racks shipping to NSX rack repair end of July or beginning of august. People would have their racks a couple weeks later as Charles would pack them up and ship them to each individual.

Not ideal, but I’ll keep on them.

From the email:

Unfortunately there has been a delay with the steering rack so these are now due for completion end of July/start of August.

However we will work to manufacture these as quickly as possible but I cannot promise they will be manufactured sooner.

I pinged quaife again and unfortunately there is another delay. They gave me a rough date, but I’m hesitant to post it as they may move it again.

Know that I am bugging them at least every other week to see where things are. I’m sure my dude there is real annoyed, but they are also real late.

I have raised a concern internally here and will try my best to expedite the part through the factory.

Back