• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Quarter mile times

Hey guys..

I have found little good information via search as far as quarter mile times.. It seems a stock 91-94 can run 13.5, but what have people gotten in the real world? Also, with intake/header/exhaust, what times are you running?

What does it take to get into the 12s with these cars?

And no, I am not a drag racer, just curious :)

-Jer

jdc1687 said:
Hey guys..

I have found little good information via search as far as quarter mile times.. It seems a stock 91-94 can run 13.5, but what have people gotten in the real world?

-Jer

Ive seen a 13.5 published but myself and a couple of us here have run 13.60's.... I hope ill be into the 12's very, very soon. I just waiting for the CT/SC install and some additional tuning to be done. :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Ive seen a 13.5 published but myself and a couple of us here have run 13.60's.... I hope ill be into the 12's very, very soon. I just waiting for the CT/SC install and some additional tuning to be done. :biggrin:

Nice.. My buddy is into drag racing and has several muscle cars.. The fastest is a 68 Cutlass pushing about 600hp.. This should run in the 10s if he can get the rear end to hook up.

His sports car is a 95 F355, which in theory can run 12.8. He had it at the strip once, and I don't know what he ran for times.. I'd assume in the 13s. I wouldn't be surprised if an I/H/E NSX could give a stock F355 a run.. If we ever head up to Epping I'll be sure to give a detailed post :)

-Jer

I ran a 13.2 @ 108 with a 2.1 60ft a couple years back....92 with intake /header /exhaust/short gears..now days I know it could run a high 12 on street tires on a run with minimal traction loss.

Back