• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question about Stanceparts Air Cup Kit + BC Racing Coilovers with Swift Springs

Hi Guys,

I purchased a set of BC Coilovers sometime last year with the Swift Springs upgrade (10kg front and 8kg rear). I do not know what length they are.

I am now intending to purchase the Stanceparts Air Cup kit and was told by them via Instagram that, as long as there is a minimum of 3 inches left on the coilover body below the bottom locking collars holding the springs, I would be fine.

However, I also read somewhere that in order to use the Stanceparts Cup Kit, I need to get shorter springs.. something like a 5 inch front and 7 inch rear spring ?

Anyone with experience with this exact combination suspension setup ?

Your help would be much appreciated !

Hi Guys,

I purchased a set of BC Racing Coilovers sometime last year with the Swift Springs upgrade (10kg front and 8kg rear). I do not know what length they are unfortunately.

I am now intending to purchase the Stanceparts Air Cup kit and was told by them via Instagram that, as long as there is a minimum of 3 inches left on the coilover body below the bottom locking collars holding the springs, I would be fine.

However, I also read somewhere that in order to use the Stanceparts Cup Kit, I need to get shorter springs.... something like a 5 inch front and 7 inch rear spring ?

Anyone with experience with this exact combination suspension setup ?

Your help would be much appreciated !

I've got the stance kit in my nsx.
If you currently have enough adjustment to lower your spring locking collars 30mm you will be fine.
the air cups take up approx. 30mm compressed.
I originally didn't have enough adjustment but I was able to machine/shorten the lower shock body instead.
I have the D2 coilovers but the same principle applies.

Back