• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Quick Summer Jaunt - 8 Aug 2020

Time for another cruise. We had such a great turnout at the last one that I really hope we can match or exceed that this time.

The plan this time is to meet in Morrison and take 74 up to Squaw Pass Rd. Then we'll take Squaw Pass Road to Echo Lake Park. If there is enough room to fit everyone in the lots there we will stop and take a picture. We will then continue down 103 back towards the highway into Idaho Springs and stop for breakfast/brunch for those that are interested.

@Honcho and I drove this road on a Saturday morning and by 7:30am it was BUSY with cyclists so this is going to have to be an early one, I apologize for that but I also don't want to be stuck going 20 mph trying to pass them every 50 feet. Also this will be a rather quick drive so if all goes according to plan this won't kill your Saturday.

We will meet at the Phillips 66 (16283 Morrison Rd, Morrison, CO 80465) on the west side right off of 470 and 8/Morrison/Bear Creek exit between 6-630AM. Yes I know it's early but it will be worth it. We will roll out of the lot at 630am and start our drive. Depending on traffic and the photo op this should put us in Idaho Springs at 830ish and you can decide to stay for breakfast or head back home.

Please let me know if you are interested in doing breakfast with the group so I can try to find a spot that can host us during these crazy times.

Back