• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rad. duct for VIS hood.

So who's running a VIS hood with a radiator duct for function? I've got a VIS hood coming and noticed the duct is'nt deep as say DF/Procar hoods. I want a duct/bucket that will function well with the shallower hood. So who's running what? Suggestions?

So who's running a VIS hood with a radiator duct for function? I've got a VIS hood coming and noticed the duct is'nt deep as say DF/Procar hoods. I want a duct/bucket that will function well with the shallower hood. So who's running what? Suggestions?

I've got a VIS hood with a Science of Speed aluminum duct. My car is running about 7-10 degrees cooler as a result. I'm not sure if they still sell the style I have anymore.

Hi David,

I have had the VIS NSX-R hood on my car for about six months now.
Just last week, I received the new CF airduct that Dali sells now for US$ 225.
It's looking good and pretty light.

Haven't had the chance to install it yet, but I will look into that somewhere in the coming week and will let you know how it works out.

vis was designed to retain the spare hence the shallower duct.

Back