• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raleigh Area NSX Owners - Steve Gooding Open House Sept 13

Steve Gooding Open House - Sept 20th

Raleigh Area NSX Owners

NOTE: NEW DATE IS SEPTEMBER 20TH!!!!

Steve Gooding, local area Certified NSX Mechanic, Historian and all around great guy will be hosting an open house on Saturday afternoon, September 20th at his new residence and Shop Facility. For those of you who don’t know Steve - this will be a great opportunity to meet him. For those of us owners who have already benefited from Steve’s expertise/service in all things NSX, it will be a fun opportunity to share a good time with fellow owners as well as learn a little more about our cars. Steve will more than likely have a car on the lift in his service bay, and be ready and able to enlighten us about maintenance issues or just plain information we might not have known about.

They’ll be some food, fun and friendship. I am planning to assemble all those attending at a Raleigh area location (not as yet identified) and we’ll cruise in mass over to Steve’s new location arriving about 1 pm, Just off Wheeler Road in South Raleigh.

Please RSVP to me by e-mail – [email protected]. Any questions, please e-mail or call me @ 919 760-7492.

Don’t miss this fun event!

Last edited:
Curses! I'll be elsewhere outta town that weekend. And it's a shame I haven't even seen his new place, since I got him the mortgage on it!!!

He'll be doing my clutch install sometime soon, so don't you guys book up his services for the next two years. :wink:

If anyone is looking for some track time, see my post about CMP Oct. 11-12.

Any thing I could bring?:wink:

Have fun guys:tongue: My best to all of you.

Doug

Ben, bring them along!!! And/or .....go karting early or later and squeeze in a visit to Steve's????

OK, I thought I should post that I do know that this get-together is going on, and this is kind of a thank you all for being so patient. It has taken a lot longer to get settled in than I thought. I am looking forward to seeing every one that can make it! It will be very informal, and if you want to bring a future NSX owner or another car enthusiast please do so.

DATE CHANGE!!!! SEPT. 20th

Steve

Last edited:
Steve and John,

Don't think I'll be able to make the trek from Virginia...but do believe my NSX was the first (NSX at least) on the new lift. Thanks again for a great service!

Dave

Raleigh Area NSX Owners

Steve Gooding, local area Certified NSX Mechanic, Historian and all around great guy will be hosting an open house on Saturday afternoon, September 13th at his new residence and Shop Facility.
Please RSVP to me by e-mail – [email protected]. Any questions, please e-mail or call me @ 919 760-7492.

Don’t miss this fun event!
Same date or new one? I got your voicemessage.
THANKS!

Hey Tom, just getting ready to post a new announcement about the date change. Seems that several owners were heading up to VIR for some track time with the BMW Club, so I spoke with Steve and we've changed the date to Saturday, Sept 20th. Same time - 1pm at Steves. See the new announcement on the Southeast Forum.

Hey guys,

I will be out of town from Sept 13th through Sept 22nd. So neither of the dates would have worked for me. I hope you all have a great time. Sucks that I'll miss it.

Hey Darrin,
I was looking forward to seeing you and your NSX (newly repainted by now I assume?)

Sorry to hear you can't make it!

John

I was hoping to come up and join you guys from Charlotte but I have a prior event that I am committed to on the 20th. Have fun. I am one that has been waiting for Steve to get up and running I really need a TB/TP change!!

Post Pics would love to see the gathering and the new shop.

Have fun!

Back