• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rally, Car Museum, and Bar-B-Que

Well guys (and gals) I've finally created the first NSX gathering in my capacity as the SouthEast Regional Representative after attending the NSXPO in Vegas (Which was phenomenal - you should have been there - 130+ NSX's, autocross, carting, tons of fun!)

So, here are the particulars:

November 20th Saturday at 8 AM gather at Starbucks on Fruitville Road with a full tank and an empty bladder. We head out for a short ride ending up at the Classic Car Museum in Sarasota where then NSXCA will pay for members to view the antique and specialty cars on them! Non-members cost is only $8.50 and there's a coupon on the website (http://www.sarasotacarmuseum.org/)
there which takes a dollar off that. Around 11 we head out to Gettle Acura who are sponsoring a Bar-B-Que for the team. We're working on other things to do while there, but right now, for the first gathering, well come on out and let's have some fun!
email me at [email protected] with your RSVP's

Back