• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, ajmr2

No modifications, suspension and ride height is stock, without spacers
Wheel sizes:
Front 17x8.0 +44 215/40x17 Bridgestone Potenza S001
Rear 18x9.5 +35 255/35x18 Bridgestone Potenza S001

Thanks, Regaz, that's very helpful information.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My poor thread, sinking into obscurity...

One day some brilliant forensic archeologist will unearth the remains of my garage and examine the concrete slab and conclude that an NSX parked on this very spot for at least a dozen years. Saw this today and had to snap a pic.
IMG_6673.jpeg

The car's been gone for 3 years, but far from forgotten. Hope all y'all are well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

One day some brilliant forensic archeologist will unearth the remains of my garage and examine the concrete slab and conclude that an NSX parked on this very spot for at least a dozen years. Saw this today and had to snap a pic.
IMG_6673.jpeg

The car's been gone for 3 years, but far from forgotten. Hope all y'all are well.

OMG I still have these in my garage where my NSX used to sleep.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_6673.jpeg

HaHa if memory serves your original thread prompted some diverse and imaginative replies....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HaHa if memory serves your original thread prompted some diverse and imaginative replies....

Can't remember original replies on this, but I now understand these to be NSX droppings?:eek:
Weird, mine must be constipated, as I have not found anything like this yet..:biggrin: