• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

My poor thread, sinking into obscurity...

One day some brilliant forensic archeologist will unearth the remains of my garage and examine the concrete slab and conclude that an NSX parked on this very spot for at least a dozen years. Saw this today and had to snap a pic.
IMG_6673.jpeg

The car's been gone for 3 years, but far from forgotten. Hope all y'all are well.

One day some brilliant forensic archeologist will unearth the remains of my garage and examine the concrete slab and conclude that an NSX parked on this very spot for at least a dozen years. Saw this today and had to snap a pic.
IMG_6673.jpeg

The car's been gone for 3 years, but far from forgotten. Hope all y'all are well.

OMG I still have these in my garage where my NSX used to sleep.

IMG_6673.jpeg

HaHa if memory serves your original thread prompted some diverse and imaginative replies....

HaHa if memory serves your original thread prompted some diverse and imaginative replies....

Can't remember original replies on this, but I now understand these to be NSX droppings?:eek:
Weird, mine must be constipated, as I have not found anything like this yet..:biggrin:

rear nsx.jpg

Found an oldy but goodie. Year: 2000. Was driving around with the wife on Yokohama Bay Bridge then a herd of NSXs flew by while I was in my Fairlady Z32. I followed them and ended up at rest stop that I'd visit from time to time known as Daikuko Futo (大黒パーキングエリア). Had a blast with them, and got to talk with them all (thanks to the okusan) little did I know they'd be world known as the years passed. Team Top End20000714-DaikukoFuto-Team-TopEnd-NSX.jpg

Snapped a week ago at Daikoku PA ...
0-8.jpeg

"mini-nsx" 2-dr mid-engine S660s
0-6.jpeg

0-12.jpeg

and as expected, police came and shut it down at 8:30p ...
0-10.jpeg

0-9.jpeg

at Umihotaru PA...
0-11.jpeg

Back