• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rare Arc Dual Canister Single Tip Exhaust

SOLD

I have up for sale an Arc single tip or rather dual tip if you count both sides "sorry out of the exhaust terms since I've been turbo for so long..." with dual canisters. I've actually never seen an arc exhaust like this before. Most have the larger muffler with 2 or 4 tips total. Condition is near perfect with two small imperfections. I didn't notice them at first but after looking at it from direct lighting I noticed a reflection. Pics below.

This was fitted on a NA1. Unsure exactly what's needed to run it on a NA2 but I'm sure there's some type of conversion pipes out there. Again exhausts are not my strong point.

This also includes silencers, and some filtering looking flange gaskets to go between the headers and exhaust if desired. I'm unsure exactly what they do.

I do not have sound clips, and I'm not to sure there are any out there but if you find any please post them since I am interested.

Asking $3500 plus shipping. Or local pick up in New Orleans. I will also be meeting up with someone from Houston in a few weeks whom I'm sure would bring it over there.

Key features
Full titanium including exhaust hangers and flanges
No slip joints "some have slip joints and welded"
Weights 11lbs on my digital scale
Only one I've seen in the past 10+ years of Nsx ownership

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg