• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rare NSX "Black/Silver" Book For Sale

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
Here's one for the serious collectors.
This is a copy of the 62 page black and silver NSX coffee table book that is still shrink wrapped and in the original box that Acura used to send them in. It includes the original letter with the NSX logo on an Acura letterhead. The letter is addressed to a prospective buyer introducing the NSX and inviting them for a test drive. The letter is signed by E.R. Taylor, Vice President of America Honda Motor Co., Inc. and is dated 11/02/90

Offered at $175.00 plus shipping. PayPal only please.
Please email me at [email protected] for Paypal instructions.

nsx_book_01.jpg

SOLD - Thanks Prime!

Last edited:
Hugh said:
Here's one for the serious collectors.
This is a copy of the 62 page black and silver NSX coffee table book that is still shrink wrapped and in the original box that Acura used to send them in. It includes the original letter with the NSX logo on an Acura letterhead. The letter is addressed to a prospective buyer introducing the NSX and inviting them for a test drive. The letter is signed by E.R. Taylor, Vice President of America Honda Motor Co., Inc. and is dated 11/02/90

Offered at $175.00 plus shipping. PayPal only please.
Please email me at [email protected] for Paypal instructions.

nsx_book_01.jpg

me, me, me. PM ME:biggrin:

Back