• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rays Engineering Gram Lights 57S Pro w/titanium lip + Nitto 555

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regret, I am selling my Rays Engineering Gram Lights 57S Pro wheels with titanium lip finish. These beautiful and lightweight staggered 17/18 set of wheels are new and come with new Nitto 555 tires mounted, balanced, and ready to use.

Specs:
> light weight
> 2-piece cast construction
> center caps included ($80 retail value)

Wheel size:
17x8 +38
18x10 +35

New Nitto 555 tires:
front 225x40x17
rear 285x35x18

A discounted price for these special order wheels, tires, and center caps is in the $3900+ range. I am asking for $2,650. I prefer a local buyer but will ship via FedEx if necessary at the buyer's expense. I can obtain a discount on shipping using my company's FedEx account, so I can ship the set anywhere in the US for $160. Payment via cash, Paypal (+3.9%) or certified check.

I will also include a brand new set of Muteki forged close-ended lug nuts in chrome. They are a perfect match to these wheels.

Muteki lug nuts (M12 X P1.5)
*60-degree acorn style
*each lug nut has splines which can only fit with included key for added
security (less than 1 oz. each)

These wheels have been mounted on my car once and driven 5 miles. My car is lowered and the fronts rub at full wheel lock, my reason for selling them. Here are some pics including a couple of them mounted on my NSX:

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD! Please close thread. Thank you Prime moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back