• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Real World Vs. GT4

That's incredible. The skeptic in me says perhaps the vid editors slowed one of the two vids. The optimist in me says I'm gonna be the first to post this on my local board.

Good find. Great vid.

OMG - that's some weird kind of driving :eek: One false move and the driver is dead (without helmet and rollcage).

BTW: The comparison is somewhat unfair - the Ruf is apparently on street tires and the (heavily tuned) virtual Bimmer drives on slicks I guess (the speed would be okay for the normal 120 i if it where km/h, but it's mph here!).

edit: Just read in the movie credits that the GT 4 section was timestretched to match the Ruf's speed. My personal hint for GT 4 owners: Get the Ruf "yellow bird", drive it with sports tires soft or race tires hard on the ring and try to keep that beast on the track - it's a real competition!

Last edited:
?????????? All I get is a video called stop stealing my crap and it says congrats on using 52 Gigs of bandwidth in 48 hours and that's all.

:biggrin: "System Overload- ..... its breakin up kuptin"(think scotty from Star Trek)

jlindy said:
?????????? All I get is a video called stop stealing my crap and it says congrats on using 52 Gigs of bandwidth in 48 hours and that's all.
that's what i got too.????

NSX-Racer said:
My personal hint for GT 4 owners: Get the Ruf "yellow bird", drive it with sports tires soft or race tires hard on the ring and try to keep that beast on the track - it's a real competition!

WOW just tried that, very difficult yet alot of fun when you do it right! :biggrin:

Back