• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear carbon fiber diffuser

*** SOLD ***

For sale is a rear carbon fiber diffuser that was originally on my 1991 NSX when I bought it.

I believe it's a Taitec GTLW, but can't confirm 100% since there is no branding / label on the part. I think the Downforce diffuser had a similar look, but I'm happy to be educated by the local experts on the forum.

It's in decent shape, but is missing the mounting HW, so you would have to source of fabricate something to get the diffuser installed (should be straight forward). There is some damage as pictured below, but it does not compromise the part and a reinforcement brace was added by the previous owner to strengthen the diffuser.

Happy to provide additional details for anyone interested, and would strongly prefer local pickup in the SF / Bay Area.

Price: $600 (+ shipping)

20131103-154315000-i-OS.jpg

IMG-1836.jpg

IMG-1834.jpg

IMG-1838.jpg

IMG-1839.jpg

IMG-1840.jpg

IMG-1841.jpg

Last edited:
Folks, I have a *lot* of interest in this item, so please be patient with me while I work through the responses in the order that I have received them.

For now, I am prioritizing local transitions.

Back