• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear center light!

Hi everyone. Any creative ideas on the rear center taillight besides honda or acura letters or emblems? The only thing i could think of would be to open up the light and remove or some how tape up the acura letters and then close it again then place the new 03 acura emblem on the outside of it, using some kinda adhesive or somthing. Anyone seen any cool stuff???? thanks. :confused:

The only thing i could think of would be to open up the light and remove or some how tape up the acura letters and then close it again then place the new 03 acura emblem on the outside of it,
That's nothing special, you just made a replica of the 02+ piece. I did it and you couldn't tell the diff. Hint: 02+ Acura Rear emblem will do.

Now lets get more creative... I was thinking to have nsxprime.com sticker in there, or your screen name... but it would not be too visible.

using LED lights and make some sort of words would also be cool, kind of like a light box...

Another thing would be buy those ricey light-up Honda Emblem, connect it to a brake lgiht and stuck it in there... like a dodge viper...

The list can go on and on, but then when I did mine, I didn't use the hot water method right away, so I had taken a long time to take the light apart than I wanted to... Pressed by time and the burning urge to drive instead of staying home, I just slapped the Acura emblem and be happy with the 02 look. Well, at least I didn't spend $160.00 for it ;)

Nice nsxdreamer ;o) Wana do mine? lol j/k got any pics love to see it thanks.

No emblem no sticker is the way to go.....clean look :biggrin:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I put a LED message board in mine.....I will up load a video of it later
I want to see that! I've considered making it a additional brake/park lamp.

Back