• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reasonably Priced Honda Parts Online?

Does anyone know of any sites that have reasonably priced Honda/Acura parts and that will ship to Canada? I'm not finding anything with Google except some older threads where links no longer work.

For my specific situation, I'm trying to find a 35 mm grommet for my car (Part #: 52819-SA5-800). I know generic ones are available on Amazon but I'd like to stick to OEM if possible. I did what any reasonable person would do and try to support their local dealer/support Canadian but I found out that they discontinued the part for Canada only but it's still available in the US. Alright.....fair enough, we know we get screwed in Canada so no surprise. I then went to buy the grommet which is toonie sized and weighs next to nothing and got the shipping quotes shown below (first one is in USD).

At this point I'm looking to see if anyone knows of a site that I'm overlooking? Something like Partsouq or hell, even eBay but I didn't find anything on there for 52819-SA5-800. I contacted Teknotic but the owner is extremely busy at the moment and wasn't too keen on just OEM parts forwarding at this time (he makes next to no money on a transaction like this so I fully understand).

QH0fbtjl.jpg

s3AmeH0l.jpg

Wow...what kind of grommet is that...it's over $16 on Amayama?? Everything I buy using them is cheaper that most OEM acura part suppliers.

Wow...what kind of grommet is that...it's over $16 on Amayama?? Everything I buy using them is cheaper that most OEM acura part suppliers.

Completely forgot about Amayama! I just checked their prices and I'm coming in at $26 CAD with shipping. However if I add an oil and air filter the shipping only goes up marginally so I might as well tack on some maintenance items. Thanks to the guys who PM'd me offering just to buy it from their local dealer and shipping it. I don't want to request that of you during Covid but the thanks for the offers :) .

The grommet goes on the bottom of the seat. I'm installing heated seats into my car and want to run the wires through an existing hole. Shown is the passenger side and I just placed the wires through the hole I want to go through for reference. The driver side has both grommets due to the seat belt warning light wires running through it (and it has enough wiggle room to get the heated seat plugs through).

9J8odrtl.jpg

JqS0dC9l.jpg

Back