• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RECARO Pole Position SPG Bucket Seat - FIA Certified

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
This seat is the same form factor as the NSX-R seats but in a size L. I'd say if you were 32-35 waist you'd fit comfortably. I'm a 33. The condition is at least 9/10 or better. No tears or blemishes on the black covering. Some scratches around the usual mounting area and bottom which you can either touch up with a black marker or otherwise cannot see once in the car. Seat bracket not included. (I used the Buddy Club seat bracket for this. This was my passenger seat so it was hardly ever used. Wife doesn't sit in the NSX much!)

$850 - Local pickup in Los Angeles preferred, but can take as far north as Santa Barbara. Willing to ship if needed.

Don't mind the white chalk fingerprints. They are from my latex gloves I was using. They will brush off.
AM-JKLVCgtJ4G_pn1icj4xEIhw5zk9OlPN2yjaSN7_rlxC-3UHAbpaSU7rVoMpxnasLG4WiFkDSW8XbPC4lsd_rlBkGsNIl5aG-kHiF8aEk1OtXeeMBihBhLkpOckSOePaP8nO-IBgkMD0LyV9OzpbxZiZDpkQ=w708-h943-no

Last edited:
You just have 1 seat for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back