• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recent vid of me in a F430 at the track...

damn, I tried to find this link to post this morning but ran out of time. next time you're out on the track, knit me a sweater! :D

Everyone at work is wondering why I'm laughing so hard. :biggrin:

Let's see someone do that in a 97 Camry. :wink:

just a simple "SUPER-FLY" across the front will be fine.
May I suggest something more like this:

disco-stu-air-freshener.jpg

Next time - pick up that phone! I called you 3 times because I thought you were lost!:biggrin:

Next time use your feet to steer......:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

so i'm not the only one that thinks automatics/push-buttons don't belong in a sport/race car (sans F1, they are too competitive)?

Looks pretty much exactly like me on my daily commute to work. Except they left out the part where I get in my morning shave.

Looks pretty much exactly like me on my daily commute to work. Except they left out the part where I get in my morning shave.

Dude, I see that all the time! And women putting their make-up on while driving. Though I'm sure my astonishment that they're not focusing on driving is equally dangerous.

Dude, I see that all the time! And women putting their make-up on while driving. Though I'm sure my astonishment that they're not focusing on driving is equally dangerous.

When I see women doing that, i pull up next to them, roll my window down, and tell them they missed a spot.

Hilarious. :biggrin:

Reminds me of my ex-wife. She used to eat food that required a utensil while she drove. :eek:

That's why I love having bluetooth in my car. Leftover Chinese food eaten with chopsticks and a conversation with the wife on the phone. I can't imagine a more enjoyable commute home. :biggrin: Plus when I'm done eating, I use the chopsticks to do a little air drumming.

When I see women doing that, i pull up next to them, roll my window down, and tell them they missed a spot.

hahaha...I may do that next time.

That's why I love having bluetooth in my car. Leftover Chinese food eaten with chopsticks and a conversation with the wife on the phone. I can't imagine a more enjoyable commute home. :biggrin: Plus when I'm done eating, I use the chopsticks to do a little air drumming.

You should do the walrus with the chopsticks.

401754794_f17a643dda.jpg

I hope you aren't referring to this kinda bluetooth...

Bluetooth-Headset.jpg

Back