• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommend a good Dealer for EOM Parts?

Recommend a good Dealer for OEM Parts?

I'm looking for a dealership to purchase some EOM parts. Anyone had particularly good experiences with their dealer? Any recommendations?

Looking for lowest prices also. For instance, someone recently posted about getting 2 keys and mats for something like $175 at a dealer. Also, my local dealer has center tail light for $239. Other manufacturers sometimes have dealer that market to groups like us. Just looking for the same for Acura.

Last edited:
Without a doubt give Ray Laks in New York a ring!! 1-888-RAY-LAKS.
Larry Bastanza recomended them to me a couple of years ago and true to his knowledge and reputation they are the best. Ask for JR or Tim. They have the most knowledge or acess to it, best prices, free shiping and if they can't get it they'll tell you where to.

Cheers
nigel

Without a doubt give Ray Laks in New York a ring!! 1-888-RAY-LAKS.
Larry Bastanza recomended them to me a couple of years ago and true to his knowledge and reputation they are the best. Ask for JR or Tim. They have the most knowledge or acess to it, best prices, free shiping and if they can't get it they'll tell you where to.

Cheers
nigel

+1 for Ray Laks and Tim!!:biggrin:
Jeff

Sons Acura Morrow
7060 Jonesboro Rd
Morrow, GA 30260
770-961-3007

Give Chris (ohshytitschris) a call in parts, my friend Bryan just brought the last 6 speed transmission in the USA from Chris. Got it for $700.00 less than what my local dealer can do for us with their discount.
That was with shipping and no taxes.

I went in to buy parts for my NSX at my local dealer and simply asked for a discount. He gave me 20% off. Oh, and there was no shipping. :wink:

Try asking, it just might work.

Just so all know to watch for this, my local dealer is now charging 20% OVER honda's msrp. They have tradionally given me 20% off and now 40%, but it is quite a hassle getting the manager everytime and arguing with the counter duds.

RAY LAKS !

J. R. !

TIM !

1-888-RAY-LAKS !

No hastles ! Best Price ! Remember Customer Service, they serve it !

Cheers
nigel

Re: Recommend a good Dealer for OEM Parts?

Thanks.

Anyone deal with Flat Iron tuning which is an acura/subaru dealer in Boulder? I saw there hatch struts on ebay.

Last edited:
Back