• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recommendations for seat re-leathering

Can anyone recommend a place near San Francisco that is good at replacing the leather for our seats?

I just used Cooks in Redwood City. They installed the Leatherseats.com covers for me. I had them add extra padding and make sure the leather fit tight on the seat frame. They had to redo a seam or two. Can't find any of the rework.
Also had them redo my door panels to match the new perforated leather on the seats (Leather was supplied by Leatherseats.com).

I live in the South Bay. The owner was very good communicating with me, he called to tell me they might have to rework the seams and what the extra work would cost in time and money. Most importantly he met his self imposed deadline.

1101 1/2 Main St
Redwood City, CA 94063
(650) 364-0923
MAP

i think i'm gonna go in on the leatherseats.com group buy and try to do it myself. But just incase I run into problems I'd lake to have a shop on hand in mind.

I was very pleased with the way my seats turned out!

You won't go wrong by getting the Leatherseats.com offering.

What was the financial damage on that?

Parts and labor for 2 seats was $400.

ZERO regrets.

I've come to the conclusion that leather seats is best reserved for luxury cars where sliding in and out without wrinkling ur Tux or dress is more paramount than pulling G's.

The side supports like the bolsters are ultra leather for easier ingress/egress. The back and seat are ultra suede to keep me planted.

Both materials breath.

The FD's passenger seat has a pocket. I had the guy create pockets on both seat backs.

I just used Cooks in Redwood City. They installed the Leatherseats.com covers for me. I had them add extra padding and make sure the leather fit tight on the seat frame. They had to redo a seam or two. Can't find any of the rework.
Also had them redo my door panels to match the new perforated leather on the seats (Leather was supplied by Leatherseats.com).

I live in the South Bay. The owner was very good communicating with me, he called to tell me they might have to rework the seams and what the extra work would cost in time and money. Most importantly he met his self imposed deadline.

1101 1/2 Main St
Redwood City, CA 94063
(650) 364-0923
MAP

Wow, sounds like they did a great job. What did you pay for the extra padding and labor for the re-upholstering? PM me the cost if you don't want to answer it here. Thanks in advance.

-Jackson

Wow, sounds like they did a great job. What did you pay for the extra padding and labor for the re-upholstering? PM me the cost if you don't want to answer it here. Thanks in advance.

-Jackson

sent you a PM

Back