• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red/Blk 92 on Ebay JH4NA1156NT001189

From the limited data provided, IMHO that should be a $35K car easy.....given the original tires and wheels are included.

Best of luck,
Brian

I was surprised by the price so far. The seller had just purchased a Ferrari (it is in his Ebay purchase history). But what concerns me is no mention of the consignment sell by a dealership. The Seller did not know how to find Trans # so I sent him the info on where to look.

Anyone else get a too good to be true feeling here. If I go forward, I will get a PPI.

Nefarious do you recall ever seeing this car around? Would you happen to have the name of the dealership and is it a reputable dealer ?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Being in the area, just out of curiosity what is your take/feeling on this one? I know there are some folks here that have purchased from big dealerships and ended up with a headache so it can be a crap shoot. Like I stated before I will practice my due diligence and have a PPI done prior to the purchase of ANY car.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Also, are there any certified NSX mech's around your area?<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

With a PPI, you would probably be fine. There is a large Acura and Honda dealership (Bob Moore) up the street from where that car is sitting now. They may have a certified NSX mechanic. The only one I've ever personally known around here moved away a few years ago.

Just got the Trans #. it is J4a4-1005797. According to the wiki this would fall within the snap ring range. With the TB/WP needing to be replaced and possible Snap Ring issue (No documentation showing it was ever fixed), I think I will pass on this one.

Thanks to all for the information and help.

Just got the Trans #. it is J4a4-1005797. According to the wiki this would fall within the snap ring range. With the TB/WP needing to be replaced and possible Snap Ring issue (No documentation showing it was ever fixed), I think I will pass on this one.

Thanks to all for the information and help.

Sure thing. Hopefully anyone else looking at it will see this thread. Good luck on your continued search.

Back