• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits must contain crack...

squid2004

ohhhh sooooo gooooood :tongue:

I need to learn to make them myself.

Briank said:
They must have the same secret ingredient McDonalds uses, the food is crap but people still keep going back for more.
I'm telling you... I think I ate like 4 biscuits last night and brought two home with me to have today. The rest of the food was just ok but I live for the biscuits :redface:

Briank said:
They must have the same secret ingredient McDonalds uses, the food is crap but people still keep going back for more.

LOL......The only fast food that I currently eat is that freakin' Quiznos Mesquite Chicken sub. There's definitely Black Tar in that thing! :biggrin:

DocL said:
LOL......The only fast food that I currently eat is that freakin' Quiznos Mesquite Chicken sub. There's definitely Black Tar in that thing! :biggrin:
Wendys and Sonic is about all I can handle anymore.

The only good thing about Red Lobster is that Biscuit. Everything else is crap. They should call themselves Red Robster. :mad:

Mmmm.... brings back memories. Back when I was in college, one of my neighbors worked at Red Lobster (her roommate worked at The Outback) and they'd bring home left overs all the time. We'd always have the cheddar bay biscuits and they were so good. But seriously, after a couple of weeks of that almost every night, they get old pretty quick :tongue:

Newman said:
Mmmm.... brings back memories. Back when I was in college, one of my neighbors worked at Red Lobster (her roommate worked at The Outback) ...

Tell me her roommate would bring home some of that Outback Bushman's Bread :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

kenjiMR said:
man... is this what NSXPrime has become?

Its become a replacement for going to the pub I guess...

Yes, but on Prime if you pull <B>StevenY</B>'s finger virtually, you don't have choke on the experience. :D

Another round for everybody - on me!!! :D

Back