• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX in VIC Australia for sale need help

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.dealer_vehicle?vehicle_id=2153496&current_rec=1&total_rec=2&sort_type=1&make_id=19&model_id=134&state_id=-1&search_distance=25
Was this NSX known to anyone here?
Its under $70000 and looks pretty stock except for rims and a VAFC.
What do you guys think?

Hey Ben,

As i said in the other thread, it has been kept in very good condition (well looked after) when I've seen it. I dont think it's fair to say it's reasonably stock though -- non-stock rims, looks like a new sound system, and definitely an aftermarket exhaust. That's not all bad though i'd probably change those three items anyhow.

This NSX has been on the market for a while... so if you're serious about buying, i believe you could push him down another 5K if he's just as sincere about selling. He's got his 100K service coming up so you could argue that. Just my opinion though.

Then if you do buy it, you could sell the NSXR plates for a few grand. :p lol

This car is also a Japanese import.

Now I do not know about the options on the JDM market but I question that it is a real 94 model or if that was the year it was imported into Australia. My reasons for this hypothesis are:

1. Australian delivered NSX's had dual airbags from 93 onwards as standard

2. The interior seems to have the 91-92 centre console. i.e one piece centre armrest where the 93 model onwards has a 2-piece centre armrest...

Having said that, I have not actually seen the car, I am purely going off photos so...

Hey AU, congrats on your 500th post.

If it's truly a Japanese Import, do you think it could be a real NSXR? It had a NSX-R stick-on badge on the back. :p

NeoNSX said:
Hey AU, congrats on your 500th post.
Thanks mate! Your the first to notice!!! :biggrin: It only took me 10 months too... :rolleyes:

Let's see if I keep this up... In another 8-9 years I may be where you are today...

Sorry mate, I can't wait THAT long to go to NSXPO... Looks like I'll be one of the PLEBS and buy my way in!!! :biggrin:

NeoNSX said:
If it's truly a Japanese Import, do you think it could be a real NSXR? It had a NSX-R stick-on badge on the back. :p

LOL... It HAS A BADGE!!!! Oooooww Wow... it MUST be a REAL Type R then.. :tongue:

AU_NSX said:
LOL... It HAS A BADGE!!!! Oooooww Wow... it MUST be a REAL Type R then.. :tongue:

must be the badge is genuine Type-R not the car hihihihihi :biggrin:

ROFL... it must have been a genuine Type-R badge; I saw an identical one on the back of a Type-R Civic last week. :D

AU_NSX said:
Sorry mate, I can't wait THAT long to go to NSXPO... Looks like I'll be one of the PLEBS and buy my way in!!! :biggrin:

:redface: ...errr... i know, i know... you guys can have your fun at my expense... :biggrin: :D :D

Why don't you come this year? NSXsan can look after business for you. Then sell the TT to dippy to cover your airfare costs... :eek: ...and the nightclubs. ;) :D :D

Back