• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

red NSX on Mass Ave in Porter yesterday!

hey,
Probably unlikely that u're on this forum, but i'll try anyway.... Yesterday (thus) i saw a red NSX on Mass Ave in Porter going towards Boston. Car has some mods on it, rims and a NSX-R spoiler i could see. Two girls were in the car, both asian i think? Just wondering if you were on here. Nice car. Wish i were in my NSX at the time!!

oh...and.. i think we should get married. cute... into NSXes... into modding NSXes.... what more could u ask for?!! :D

dawggpie said:
hey,
Probably unlikely that u're on this forum, but i'll try anyway.... Yesterday (thus) i saw a red NSX on Mass Ave in Porter going towards Boston. Car has some mods on it, rims and a NSX-R spoiler i could see. Two girls were in the car, both asian i think? Just wondering if you were on here. Nice car. Wish i were in my NSX at the time!!

Rims and NSX-R wing?? That's gotta be BostonNSX.
FYI, BostonNSX is not a girl.. or I should say not a "pretty girl". Everyone has mistaken him for a girl due to his long hair. So what you saw last night is probably one guy w/ long hair and his girlfriend?

Please see the following thread:

I am not a gal!!!

dawggpie said:
oh...and.. i think we should get married. cute... into NSXes... into modding NSXes.... what more could u ask for?!! :D

Are you sure you want to marry BostonNSX :D????

Re: Re: red NSX on Mass Ave in Porter yesterday!

Tiger740 said:
Rims and NSX-R wing?? That's gotta be BostonNSX.
FYI, BostonNSX is not a girl.. or I should say not a "pretty girl". Everyone has mistaken him for a girl due to his long hair. So what you saw last night is probably one guy w/ long hair and his girlfriend?

Please see the following thread:

I am not a gal!!!

Are you sure you want to marry BostonNSX :D????

sh*t sh*t sh*t :eek: :eek:
hahah, that's hillarious that there's a thread about that too.
hmm, well in that case i retract my marriage offer :/ I guess I may have made a bit of an assumption when i said "cute"... we did only catch a fly by of each other... no offense tho!
man, that ruined my day! :D

oh, btw, BostonNSX, sorry about the mix up. After reading that whole thread i hope u're not offended by an additional person getting mixed up. It's definitely the hair! At least we've pseudo met each other now heh

Ya I love your rims the racing hart but I got no $$.. wut shold I do hee:D :D :D :D are you gonna buy a new set for me? j/k

dawggpie.. no offense taken.... I'm just wondering which one is you on the road.... humm... by the way if u followed me back from porter towards Boston city direction.. you would have see another NSX in silver.. hehe

Mnguyen said:
hahahahahah! terence , cut your hair and get rid of the rims ....
even if i have to bribe you !!!!!!!

I was in my black 2000 Celica at the time. It has a wings west body kit, lowered Tein HAs and a set of 17" Advan Model 6 look alike rims. Obviously me seeing your NSX was a lot more memorable for me than u seeing my celica hehe. I think we were right around the City Sports in Porter at the time.

Back