• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

red nsx spotted in St. Louis, CWE

hey s2k_shaun, i think i saw your buddy (Red/Black nsx) tonight off of Forsyth,
i would have parked next to him but a truck or something other was in the way
ROFL :biggrin:

khappucino said:
hey s2k_shaun, i think i saw your buddy (Red/Black nsx) tonight off of Forsyth,
i would have parked next to him but a truck or something other was in the way
ROFL :biggrin:

Damn rich people hang out in Clayton. :eek: :biggrin:

K.O, you and I can't hang out in Clayton like Khappi. I guess we just hang out in the low class hood. Damn I need a job at Boeing.

hahah hey guys when i get back from Seattle/LA next week we should roll sometime :biggrin:

lol RICH, i wish :biggrin: i'm more like a magician, smoke and mirrors baby ROFL!

You guys are killing me, too funny. Hearing about the old hood makes me kinda miss livin in the STL. I used to live in Chesterfield and a close friend of mine works in Clayton. My wife and I come back to STL from Chicago every couple months, but it is only for a long weekend. I hated STL when I first moved there, but now there is always something that I miss about it and I can never put my finger on exactly what it is.

Yeah, St Louis is weird that way. I came down here for college, and wound up staying to work for Boeing "just for 5 years" Well, its now been five years, and I'm a homeowner. I don't think I could move back to the hassle of living in Chicago, and I hate most of the Chicago suburbs. I like St Louis. No Traffic ;)
L8r Tom

nuccaJB said:
You guys are killing me, too funny. Hearing about the old hood makes me kinda miss livin in the STL. I used to live in Chesterfield and a close friend of mine works in Clayton. My wife and I come back to STL from Chicago every couple months, but it is only for a long weekend. I hated STL when I first moved there, but now there is always something that I miss about it and I can never put my finger on exactly what it is.

Was in Chicago for about a complete week... I'll take St. Louis over Chicago anyday... Man the people downtown drive like they are running for their lives.
The cab drivers need to have their own streets... One nut actually jumped the curb, missing me by a couple of feet.. Just to turn the corner to another stop light... :rolleyes: I will say that hands down, there are more cool things to see and do in Chicago.. I think you miss that laid back St. Louis Style.... Open space.... Bar B Q... And winning sports teams... Well you guys do have the sox....

Khapi, lives in the heart of Clayton, He can walk to pretty much anything..
Staying on the Top Floor of the tallest building in Clayton, has it's perks.... :biggrin: He just has to be careful at shower time.... :biggrin:

I saw a red NSX on the 170 the other day... It was pretty clean. I could not catch up to see who/what was driving...
They could see over the Dash though....

I understand and agree with just about everything that you two said about Chicago vs. STL. Does Khappi live at the Chase? I have been to a couple parties up there in penthouse apts.
I do miss the house prices!

nuccaJB said:
I understand and agree with just about everything that you two said about Chicago vs. STL. Does Khappi live at the Chase? I have been to a couple parties up there in penthouse apts.
I do miss the house prices!

Actually I was talking about the county jail....
He gets out on the weekends and is back in by Monday...
They let him travel to and from work only.....
He is a career criminal.... Big Azz wing and all. :biggrin:

Last edited:
LOL, totally missed that one, you guys are freakin' hilarious! :biggrin:

len3.8 said:
Actually I was talking about the county jail....
He gets out on the weekends and is back in by Monday...
They let him travel to and from work only.....
He is a career criminal.... Big Azz wing and all. :biggrin:

Hahaha should have gotten a better lawyer dammit :biggrin:

BTW, st louis seems to have the highest concentration of sarcastic funny guys :biggrin:

btw i dont live in the county jail or in the chase, i live down the street in a sorority house being the only guy bwuhahahaha :biggrin: haha thats the great thing about looking 19 ROFL, easier to blend in with the college kids. (btw: i cant see over the steering wheel)

khappucino said:
Hahaha should have gotten a better lawyer dammit :biggrin:

BTW, st louis seems to have the highest concentration of sarcastic funny guys :biggrin:

btw i dont live in the county jail or in the chase, i live down the street in a sorority house being the only guy bwuhahahaha :biggrin: haha thats the great thing about looking 19 ROFL, easier to blend in with the college kids. (btw: i cant see over the steering wheel)

Khappi, I think you meant you are the only guys in the cell, but with tons of guys in the shower :eek: :biggrin: .

Back