• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red spotted Red & Vise Versa on 210 in Pasadena

No disrespect for the Official Sightings Thread, but it is getting to long. ALSO, DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO POST A REPLY TO THIS THREAD, YOU WILL BE BLOCKED FROM DOING SO. OBVIOUSLY THE POWERS TO BE DO NOT LIKE INDIVIDUAL SPOTTING THREADS. I'M NOT A TROUBLE MAKER, AND I FOLLOW THE RULES, HOWEVER ONE OF THE THREADS THAT I LIKEED ARE THE INDIVIDUAL SPOTTINGS.

91-94 Red spotted me (95 Red/Tan) and I spotted him/her on the eastbound 210 in Pasadena around 6 PM today, 8/27. I passed him/her like they were standing still. Of course it was rush hour traffic and he/she was in a slow lane and mine was moving right along. He/she (sorry about the gender thing since I could not see the driver and I do not want to make the assumption it was a male driver) had what appeared to be a modified exhaust system and probably would blow away my T-top auto, so I took advantage of the situation and brought my car up to 35 MPH LOL.

I hope you did not sit too long in traffic; I got off at Michillinda and headed home. Always nice to see another NSX, particularly a red one!

Mario

Last edited:
Back