• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red Type R Seat replicas.

Sold

Uploaded pictures. Forgot how easy it was to upload now!

Mods please delete if this violates rules. I typically don't post parts I make because I'm no longer a vendor so I completely understand if this gets deleted.

I have for sale 1 of 3 sets I made, this was supposed to be my personal set. I will be making one more but that's only because I'm selling this red set to switch to black. Red on red is to much for me.

These seats were molded off of the downforce shell. They are of perfect construction quality with zero pin holes and are more rigid and stronger than downforce, also weight slightly more because of the more layers of carbon used. They are 100% carbon fiber with matching type r Kevlar on the outside. The upholstery alcantara was sourced from jeff@composites and the inserts are perforated to help aid in circulation.

Seat rails are included and are taitec I believe but could be another Japan brand. They were installed and everything is plug and play.

Also included are the type r seatbelt receivers.

Asking 4300 plus shipping. But willing to separate the seat brackets.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back