• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Redline Time Attack Race, Auto Club Speedway Fontana 11-14 thru 11-15

Hey guys,

Anybody checking this out? I think the Sunday event would be the best but maybe I'm in for Saturday.

http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/Event/Details/11

Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California will play host to the largest and most significant Time Attack event in North American Time Attack history. Over 100 of the top time attack cars in the United States (and maybe even a few from abroad), will be present at the 2009 Season Finale. Champions will be crowned!

Saturday, November 14th is an Open Test and Tune Day and High Performance Driving Event. We'll be offering our High Performance Driving School with instruction all day Saturday. All are welcome to attend. Please note that you don't have to register for the Time Attack to participate in the HPDE on Saturday. Lap timing available on Saturday as well.
Sunday, November 15th is the Redline Time Attack Race Day. Gates will open at 9am to spectators. The first Time Attack competition session begins at 12pm

Everyone is welcome to attend! We have a class for you. You can sign up for Saturday or Sunday only, or the entire two day event. Time Attack racing is not mandatory for those who want to register for the HPDE/open track on Saturday.

Admission $20 for 1 day, $30 for 2 days. Bring 2 cans of food and get $5 off admission.

I would be down for Sunday only. Too much family stuff going on that Saturday and the Pacquiao fight, hehe :biggrin:

Hell Yeah I am down for this on Sunday. Lovin the NSX on the homepage for the event :).

well then guess what brother! IT'S GONNA BE THERE! haha:biggrin:

ROGER THAT! :cool:

just take steves car lol. Its completely track ready :) Then you dont have to jack anyones car. I just looked it up, the nsx takes the cake for the ultimate rwd car in the points standings (as it should)

Last edited:
just take steves car lol. Its completely track ready :) Then you dont have to jack anyones car. I just looked it up, the nsx takes the cake for the ultimate rwd car in the points standings (as it should)

that's a definite GO for me then to see it and capture it on film. :rolleyes:

if you're thinking what i'm thinking, then HELLZ YA!

im surprised you guys can really have another one of those. I mean you literally drank at least 2 gallons between the two of you guys lol.

We look forward to seeing you guys there!

-Billy
FXMD

615485059_8vQXB-XL-1.jpg

Billy, probably not possible...but thought I'd ask anyway...Any possibilities we could get a group shot with our NSX's and the FXMD car?
Of course! It won't be a problem atall. Shoot me an email so we can arrange things. We will be there Saturday and Sunday.

[email protected]

I look forward to it.

Billy

I hate you guys! :mad:

Shoot me a picture :biggrin:

ROCK AND ROLL!! I'll email you later today. Don't worry Ediddy, we'll photoshop you in ;).

Awwwwwww yeah!!! hehehehe :tongue:

My car is sitting in the garage underneath blankets right now.....lol

ROCK AND ROLL!! I'll email you later today. Don't worry Ediddy, we'll photoshop you in ;).
I never got that email from you. We will be at the track first thing in the morning tomorrow. We are garaged in building G2. Shoot me that email so we can figure out how to take the shot, hopefully we can get a lot of NSXs out there to make it a sight to see!

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Billy

billy stand by for a call sometime today.

Back