• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regamaster

Not sure if interesting, but you can buy a brand new set from icb motorsports. Dealing with icb isn’t a great experience, but I got the wheels and they were what I ordered.

Hi, thank you for let me know probably I will if can't find used . what's the exact specs for perfect fit nee to be inside the fender and not robbed tires

thank

Hi, thank you for let me know probably I will if can't find used . what's the exact specs for perfect fit nee to be inside the fender and not robbed tires

thank

Probably the unicorn specs.

17x8 +35
18x9.5 +35

79642574feb4ab32723de5fe13e00f5d.jpg

My set pictured above [emoji115]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The “evo2” specs that are available new are

17x8 +38
18x10 +35

On the front 17x8 +35 is sort of the accepted limit. You can go with offset numbers larger that that, but will be less aggressive.

On the rear, 18x10 +35 or 18x9.5 +28 are the accepted limits. You can also go with higher offset numbers, but they will be less aggressive.

This guy on Instagram sells basically exclusively regamasters: https://instagram.com/buynowjapan , you probably could piece together a set from there

I’m sure they would be fine after refinishing, though. You can get a set of 4 refinished and powdercoated any color you want with curb rashes repaired for like $400

These wheels are very delicate so I’d be wary of “curb rash”, slightest of bumps will bend and crack these things. I guess there is no way to tell when buying from Japan thou, just gotta chance it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It makes me even more sad reading this thread. The wheels that were shown in instagram weren’t the wheels I received. Like not even close. Those pictures must be from the previous seller who sold them to him. Because the caps didn’t arrive with the wheels either. I really wonder how he knew these wheels crack easily since I received a wheel that’s cracked. Hating life a bit but I guess I’ll live.

Also, I was stationed in Japan for 7 years and found Japanese folks to be very trustworthy. Wish I could turn back time and spent my money buying these wheels from Japan. FML.

Last edited:
Back