• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Replacement Longer Dust Caps for LED install, set of 4

Other fellow chose all black instead, so these black/red are available.
Longer dust caps to fit LED bulb's cooling fins, 51 mm, fit Boslla Bullet B1's. PET-G. Grey is a higher strength plastic for the tabs, hidden when installed. Red H for alignment during installation. (Entire cap is hidden under cover anyway) Unvented, as recommended by Boslla. $110 shipped to US or Canada. Add $10 for tracked shipping. PXL_20220821_185515876.jpg

Last edited:
Other fellow went with all black, so these are available. PET-G. Longer dust caps to fit LED bulb's cooling fins, 51 mm, fit Boslla Bullet B1's. Grey area is a higher strength plastic for the tabs and is hidden when installed. Red H for alignment during installation. (Entire cap is hidden under cover anyway) Unvented, as recommended by Boslla. $100 shipped to US or Canada. View attachment 176503
PM Sent I'll take a set! They look great!

I have a black PET-G (as per OEM caps) set of 4 available since another NSXer went with a different plastic.

Last edited:
Bump. I have a another set of black ones for the Boslla B1 bulbs.

Last edited:
I decided to print a trial set of caps in ASA, which has stronger intralayer adhesion (& a melt point about 20 degrees higher.) ASA has similar properties to ABS. (The OEM caps are printed in PET-G).

The ASA caps came out nicely and are stronger than the PET-G. Flat black. Standard 53 mm depth for the Bosla B1's. I can print longer caps for the other LED bulbs if needed.

$110 shipped with tracking to US or Canada for the set of 4.

Last edited:
I bought a set of Wild Turkey's ASA dust caps and love them!

I primarily bought these because I try to support Primers like him who develop products for our cars and who contribute to the community. It didn't hurt that they were much less expensive than having them custom-printed, and they were available and ready to ship.

The dust caps fit and lock onto the headlight assemblies just as well as the factory ones, and the Honda logos are really helpful when aligning and installing the caps. There's plenty of space inside the caps to contain the Boslla B1 bulbs' wiring without trying to cram it all in there.

The caps look well-engineered and feel strong enough that they won't break during installing, use, and removal.

A few photos of the dust caps, the caps next to the stock caps, and the new caps installed are below.

Dust caps high.jpg

Dust caps side.jpg

1 dust cap side.jpg

1 dust cap bottom.jpg

Dust caps installed.jpg

Thanks @1of80 . I prefer to think of it as - if you want some of these extended dust caps, it's like a $100 off coupon to buy your own 3D printer since I've posted the print files to print them yourself.

I'm prone to this kind of faulty financial logic when I want to buy myself something... :)

But I'm glad to print them for anyone who's not into 3D printing.

Last edited:
I
Thanks @1of80 . I prefer to think of it as - if you want some of these extended dust caps, it's like a $100 off coupon to buy your own 3D printer since I've posted the print files to print them yourself.

I'm prone to this kind of faulty financial logic when I want to buy myself something... :)

But I'm glad to print them for anyone who's not into 3D printing.

I am interested. Please shoot me message

Back