• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Replacement of v-tec filters on 1991

You will actually have to call your Acura dealer for their pricing. Dealer rates vary by locale. Some won't work on cars 10 years or older.

You can probably do the job in about the time it would take to get to the dealer, sign a work order and drive back. A 3/8" torque wrench is helpful.

Did this today. Happy to have small hands. Otherwise, nothing complicated. At the rear, I took out the lock assembly to have room for my arm but not the box with the vacuum lines. I hope this will solve the problem of oil dripping on my header. Otherwise, the head cover is the cause.

on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!
packaging design

Such an insightful post. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Please, do share with me how I may be in touch.

Back