• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Replacing side gasket on T roof

I am replacing the side gasket on the roof panel on my T. I have the gasket on hand; but as I dive into the replacement procedure I discover that there are a number of EPT sealer strips that look like they require replacement as part of the gasket replacement. They are parts:

#15 - seal strip A (1 of)
#17 - seal strip C (2 of)
#18 - seal strip D (2 of)

in the following diagram:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.oemacuraparts.com/v-2000-acura-nsx-coupe--nsx-t--6-speed-manual/interior-bumper--roof-panel

There is also a part #16 called seal set B. Is this just a collection of A, C & D?. On other diagrams where Honda provides parts in a set they the parts are usually linked or encircled with a dotted line. In the diagram #16 points to a separate part; but, I can't find anything in the service manuals that makes reference to a seal that is separate from #15 .

Has anybody done this gasket replacement? Is 16 just a collection of A, C and D or is it a separate part that I need?
[/FONT]

Back