• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Repost of Denver, CO - 2005 Activities

I thought I'd repost the calendar for the proposed activities...those that committed to organize the events should just post up the details here on Prime...here you be...hope to have a great year with all of you...Mike

from a Dec, 04 post...

Hello to all Denver, CO, NSX Owners,

Many of you know that some of us got together a while back to put the 2005 schedule of activities together. This is what we came up with and are going to plan for next year. Most of the details are not finalized, however we will communicate here in the "Southwest Region Forum" on Prime as we get closer to the date.

May, 2005 - Pikes Peak International Raceway Track Event (no firm date as of yet)

June 5, 2005 - Concours d'Elegance Car Show for Cerebral Palsy of CO (I'll organize a get-together the day before for those driving into town)

July 23/24, 2005 - "Ride the Rockies" two-day drive with overnite and dinner

August 7, 2005 - Lunch and Drive - west

September 18, 2005 - Lunch and Drive - south

So, everyone get these dates on your calendar and more info will follow. Also, these are social events as well...so, plan on bringing your significant other...

Mike

Looks good Mike, let me know if I can help organize in any way. Also, I'm going to be in Denver May 7/8 for a motorcycle safety course, thought I'd see if there was any interest in a get together for dinner sat. night. Thinking about the claim jumper in Highlands Ranch. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Will

I'd be interested - Claim jumper is practically next door to me. :smile: If you're looking for something to do after dinner, Myself and a friend are planning a large party downtown on the 7th, you are welcome to join us. I can give you more details as they become available.

Steve

WillErickson said:
Looks good Mike, let me know if I can help organize in any way. Also, I'm going to be in Denver May 7/8 for a motorcycle safety course, thought I'd see if there was any interest in a get together for dinner sat. night. Thinking about the claim jumper in Highlands Ranch. Let me know if anyone's interested.

Will

Back