• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Requesting Advice Please

Thanks for the information. TireRack lists those shocks for a 1997 NSX, but not for a 2003 - I believe the NA2 models have revised suspension? My local tuner says he can find a replacement Bilstein for $230, but Science of Speed has a whole set listed for $700 plus, so I'm not sure we're doing apples to apples yet. Thanks agin.

Thanks for the information. TireRack lists those shocks for a 1997 NSX, but not for a 2003 - I believe the NA2 models have revised suspension? My local tuner says he can find a replacement Bilstein for $230, but Science of Speed has a whole set listed for $700 plus, so I'm not sure we're doing apples to apples yet. Thanks agin.

This was one aspect I found confusing while trying to find the best price. Some sites listed 'per shock', however the total would have exceeded the price from SOS for
buying 4. Another aspect I found is exactly what you mentioned - the model year. For me SOS made the most sense in regards to Year, price and
I felt very comfortable placing an order through them.

Good luck in your search! :)

This was one aspect I found confusing while trying to find the best price. Some sites listed 'per shock', however the total would have exceeded the price from SOS for
buying 4. Another aspect I found is exactly what you mentioned - the model year. For me SOS made the most sense in regards to Year, price and
I felt very comfortable placing an order through them.

Good luck in your search! :)

Got stuff from SOS a couple of years ago and they seemed on the ball. Won't be the last time calling there for sure.

Back