• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RIP coolnsx

I just learned that our NSX community lost another friend...Gil Leach (coolnsx) peacefully passed away in his home last night.

005_5DII_09368-X2.jpg

039_5DII_00917-X2.jpg

20170721_200615-X2.jpg

So sad. I had a long distance friendship with Gil and was able to help him out from a distance after a health issue arose shortly after this pic was taken. But I will count my blessings I had one more chance to get together in person at a ballgame in Cali when I was out there a couple of years ago.

Godspeed my friend.

6E5D8756-6D5C-41A1-98E0-3F649579D176.jpg

man oh man we will miss Gil.....our sincerest condolence to his loved ones...

My deepest condolences to his family and loved ones... He will be missed. RIP.

Horrible news, tough year for the NSX Prime family. Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends.

So sorry to hear this. Surfers do something called a paddle out where they all go out into the ocean and make a circle of surfers who knew the guy. I think with so many of us NSX old guys out there we should consider doing something similar with NSXs. Just an idea. RIP Gil - I met him years ago and was in Vegas for the 2010 20th anniversary. I have a pic in front of the same place - minus the showgirls.

So sad, Gil was a friend for many years. The yearly BBQ at his house used yo be the highlight of our club's yearly events. Will miss him dearly. RIP Gil!

R.I.P. Gil...
Too many lost this year.
H-

Sad news indeed; RIP Gil. Condolences to your family.

So sad, Gil was a friend for many years. The yearly BBQ at his house used yo be the highlight of our club's yearly events. Will miss him dearly. RIP Gil!
Indeed, those were some fun BBQs at his place. He was one of the best and was so sad to learn of this at a recent Integra maintenance visit at Ramon's.

Gil was one of the most giving and nice guys to hang out with. RIP Gil, you'll be really missed.

oh man, Gil was such a cool dude, so sorry to hear this

RIP Gil

Sad news and I'm a little late but RIP to a great man Gil. Around the time I first became an owner, I attended one of his annual Spring BBQs at his beautiful home in Trabuco Canyon. Very welcoming and friendly gentleman he was. He will be missed greatly.

Back