• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rise & Shine Cruise–In, Sunday, 7/13 - MA

An approved note from Dennis of Ferrari Chat:

Sunday, July 13th - "Rise & Shine Cruise–in: Shine Them Up and Show Them Off", Sunday Mornings, Beginning July 13th, 7:00-9:00 AM

Howdy, folks. Spent the day yesterday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, at one of 6th Gear's spectacular track days. As some of you may know, 6th Gear is an upscale track day organizer that offers more track time than club days, full white glove service: technicians from Ferrari of New England, drinks, meals and snacks, trackside photos and in-car videos, Spec Miata rentals, skid pad training, and even a masseuse! 6th Gear is run by our own Bruce Ledoux and Dave Ellard. Always a memorable time, with cool cars and great guys and gals. Yesterday was no exception, as we had Suzy Hiniker kicking butt out there in her silver 360 Challenge, a vicious Maserati Grandsport, lots of Porsches, Loti and Corvettes, and a few Lambos, Nobles, and more. My wife was giving rides in her 355 Challenge, and Bruce was scaring the bejezus out of folks in his 911 Cup car.

I bring this up because Dave Ellard, a fabulous guy (and former CIO of EMC) has just opened a new business that allows him to indulge in his love for cars: Triple Play, in Attleboro, Massachusetts. It's a one-stop shop for motorists on the run.

In just a few months, it's now the highest-volume Mobil gas station in New England (cheap gas), with a large convenience store, sandwich shop and Dunkin' Donuts attached. It's also a Valvoline quick change. And a fully automated carwash - with both a 24/7 touchless tunnel and a more thorough regular tunnel, AND a multi-lane detailing bay. One can fill up on gas, have a cup of coffee and a donut, stock up on soda, beer, chips and sandwiches, get an oil change and have your car detailed, all at once.

And Dave is now hosting a casual Sunday Morning cruise-in, starting at 7 am. Come on down, enjoy the ride, and hang out for a bit!

*** for those of us heading down from Metrowest, the North Shore or New Hampshire, if you want to meet up and cruise down together, we'll meet at the Rt 128/I-95 rest area in Wellesley (southbound, between Grove St and Rt 16) at 7:15 am - let me know if you're planning on joining us!

Triple Play Car Wash, 100 Washington Street (Rte 1)—Attleboro 508-915-4820

Vty,

--Dennis

Back