• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

River Run - Saturday July 26

Back by popular demand, the River Run will be held this year on Saturday July 26, 2008. Fun will be had by one and all so mark it on your calendar now!!

Update: Details have been emailed to all NSXCA NorthEast Region members. :smile:

The Paid Guest list as of July 10, 2008: :biggrin:

19 Cars - 33 Friends

TheDon67 (me)
Pooh (the very loverly Carla)
RPM217 (Roger & Nancy)
TheHawk (Ron & Ginny)
jh_nsx (John & Mark)
RSO34 (Bob)
TheBig E (Ernie & Vicky)
PeterMills (Peter and the lovely Sylvia)
Howard G & Joe P
Patrick & Sabrina T
Drifter
TonyD
Speed Junkie & Susan
Steve K & Libby H
Alan DeSA & Doreen
Michael L & Debra B
William & Daphne G
Chuck & Fernande
KingKongNSX & Andrea

Last edited:
Can't wait :biggrin:
By the way since Carla is probably driving the event does that mean we have an extra NSX to loan to Josh and Bob :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

In and I'm dragging Nancy too (she promised that she'd wear her sleeping mask so that she doesn't see what's coming!!):eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh, and Clem, you don't have to leave now, wait a week!:biggrin:

I'm sure The Don wouldn't mind Josh and Bob driving his car at all. No longer need to worry about wrecking his baby so not sure if he'll want to be in my NSX while I'm driving though. :tongue:

I hope that your better half will be joining you!!

You surprise me Roger. I would have expected that you ask differently, like this: I hope that your better half will be joining us!!

Perhaps that I have joined her in this current trip to Romania, she may join me at the River Run - But, if she does, it will have nothing to do with your attendance :tongue:

Jan and I hope to make it again this year. Just got new tires, so the NSX is ready to go.

Frank
'96 NSX-T, red/tan

Glad you can make it! The tentative plan is to start the drive in Bucks County PA and end in Ringoes NJ. I'll post the details once everything is finalized.

We won't mind if you bring along the bridal party. Well at least we'll get to see you at Bridgewater Acura Day.

Glorious news on this blazing hot Saturday. Details of this year's River Run have just been emailed to all active members of the NSXCA. Please send in your reservation form as soon as possible!

Glorious news on this blazing hot Saturday. Details of this year's River Run have just been emailed to all active members of the NSXCA. Please send in your reservation form as soon as possible!

Ginnie and I will be there on the 26th. The check is in the mail.:biggrin:

It wouldn't be a River Run without you guys. I'm glad you can attend. :smile: Let me know if you need any help with accomodations.

Back